i'm not even an englishman

but this still pisses me off

Would-be bomber was on benefits
26/07/2005 - 11:38:06

One of the would-be suicide bombers who tried to blow up a London Tube train last Thursday had been given thousands of pounds in British taxpayers’ money.

Yasin Hassan Omar, 24, was given £75 (€108.70) a week in housing benefit to pay for the one-bedroom flat where he has been the registered tenant since February 1999.

His housing benefit stopped in May.

The flat, on the ninth floor of a 12-storey tower block in New Southgate, north London, is believed to have been used as a bomb factory by the suicide team who unsuccessfully targeted the London transport network last Thursday.

Explosives experts were today examining material found inside.

Neighbours said another suspected bomber Muktar Said-Ibrahim, 27, had also been staying at the flat.

They described seeing men lugging boxes into the flat only a few weeks ago. The men said the boxes contained wallpaper stripper.

Police have spoken to Ibrahim’s father, who lives in north-west London, as they look into the backgrounds of the bombers, but he has not been arrested.

UK Home Office officials were today trying to establish the immigration status of Omar and Ibrahim, who are both thought to be of east African origin.

Today the cordon around their tower-block flat was widened and police were searching lock-up garages nearby.

rest:
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.asp?j=150696406&p=y5x697yyz

I reckon there’s a fair amount of copycat going on between the two bombing incidences - the first one, I believe the bus was an “accident”, in that it was meant to go off on a train. For the 2nd bombing to have so many trains AND a bus involved in a nearly identical manner is just too much like coincidence if the first was meant to be all trains, if you get my drift.

Here is a picture of one of the a$$holes.

-only seconds before he tried to detonate his bomb.
:angry:

Why be pissed off Isaac? ???

Surely it’s not news to anyone that the USA has been supporting terrorism and terrorists for ages?

The IRA, ETA, Taliban, The Contras, The Stern Gang, etc.,

And for some of those, we in the UK have been equally as guilty. After all, “World Peace” is great in theory, but what would it do to our weapons industry?

So it’s all advanced economic strategy really. We give them welfare to live on; their masters buy their weapons etc., off of British companies; the companies benefit from increased sales and pay more tax; the tax pays to support terrorists; and so on…

OK, so some people get slaughtered in the cycle there, but, hey! Who says big business is easy!

It’s all quite wonderful really, when you think about it.

Quote (Sceptic Tank @ July 26 2005,20:58)
Why be pissed off Isaac? ???

Surely it's not news to anyone that the USA has been supporting terrorism and terrorists for ages?

The IRA, ETA, Taliban, The Contras, The Stern Gang, etc.,

And for some of those, we in the UK have been equally as guilty. After all, "World Peace" is great in theory, but what would it do to our weapons industry?

So it's all advanced economic strategy really. We give them welfare to live on; their masters buy their weapons etc., off of British companies; the companies benefit from increased sales and pay more tax; the tax pays to support terrorists; and so on.........

OK, so some people get slaughtered in the cycle there, but, hey! Who says big business is easy!

It's all quite wonderful really, when you think about it.

Spot on Ali!

We arm some of the most unstable people and governments in the world and then are shocked and horrified when those weapons are turned back on us. What a surprise!!
If you want to be pissed off about something? That's it!!

Ahhhhhh, the nail is hit on the head! Way to go Ali/nergle/Tank, or ANT.