I'm poor

I am a broke musician.
I like this product.
Is there a way I can get a hold of some registration codes to finish my tracks for my CD?
If anyone could help, maybe e-mail some info at jay_sauce@yahoo.com

I would be in debt to you.
Thanks, Jay

Um…you could pay for them… :agree:

“I would be in debt to you” rings a bell… There are free programs out there

Hi TomS:

Thank you for that reply…

You know madmann, most of us are poor hard-working musicians up here.
I regard myself as falling into that category… However, I regard myself as falling into the category as a hard-working musician that pays for the software I use.
I don’t think you’re gonna find any n-Track user here on this Board that’s going to give you his codes…

Sorry, madmann…

Bill…

“I’m poor” doesn’t cut it as an excuse to steal software.

If you’re wanting to record music for a hobby then it’s gonna be an EXPENSIVE hobby.
Instruments, amps, soundcards, computers, strings, cables, etc are FAR more expensive than paying for a piece of $50 software.

…and programs like Audacity are free http://audacity.sourceforge.net
You won’t get the functionality but its free and you’re poor…

Damn, you all don’t have to be dicks about it. The equipment I have was a gift to me if it was any of your business, which is a guitar and amp, and they’re 10 years old. I expected a reply from someone with a heart, not a bunch of ASSHOLES.

Hahaha… Who knew pirates were so sensitive?

Quote: (madmann @ Nov. 29 2007, 3:53 PM)

Damn, you all don't have to be dicks about it. The equipment I have was a gift to me if it was any of your business, which is a guitar and amp, and they're 10 years old. I expected a reply from someone with a heart, not a bunch of ASSHOLES.

Eyup!

Har Har, my guitar is 30 years old and I can't afford an amp.

There are excellent FREE utilities out there.

Download UBUNTU linux (free) and install ARDOUR (also free and well reviewed)

This advice is also given to you for free as a gift from me.

I hope your financial position improves shortly.

Steve
Quote: (madmann @ Nov. 29 2007, 6:53 PM)

Damn, you all don't have to be dicks about it.
The equipment I have was a gift to me if it was any of your business,
which is a guitar and amp, and they're 10 years old. I expected a reply from someone with a heart, not a bunch of ASSHOLES.

Try the Salvation Army, they're all heart!!

They're not big on audio software though........tosser!

[Try the Salvation Army, they’re all heart!!

They’re not big on audio software though…tosser!]

You see, I wasn’t talking to you, Bruffie, so you need not reply.
Whats up with all the assholes on here.
Pull the stick out of you ass and don’t say anything

Oh yeah try frootyloops.com too

yeah I got those ones, I just happen to like this one, but I can’t afford it right now. So if you don’t have anything nice to say, stick your foot in your mouth, then BLOW ME

Go here and ask your question KVR Audio .
You’ll definitely get some response.

N-Tracks is developed and offer for sale by one guy, Flavio Antonioli.
There is no corporation or department behind it.
Those of us who use it, and have been using it for along time are EXTREMELY loyal.
We feel, in a way, we’ve been involved in it’s evolution into the fine software that it is.
We are aware of the THOUSANDS OF HOURS of work that’s gone into it.

Thus, most of us are very upset at the suggestion of someone STEALING it.
It’s free to try, but if you want it, you must compensate Flavio for HIS time and effort.

Quote: (madmann @ Nov. 29 2007, 7:56 PM)

[Try the Salvation Army, they're all heart!!

They're not big on audio software though........tosser!]

You see, I wasn't talking to you, Bruffie, so you need not reply.
Whats up with all the assholes on here.
Pull the stick out of you ass and don't say anything

No.. You were just trying to freeload from a bunch of guys that had the decency to buy the program. And, because they don't want to give that program away to an alledged poor musician (that seems to have enough money to access the internet easily enough), they become "assholes" as far as your concerned, nice style buddy!!

Actually…I’m sorry I rose to your comment. I should know better. Fact is, a lot of hard work went in to this program and a lot of hard work goes into maintaining it. The guys on here share thier knowledge freely and it’s generally a good place to be. If you don’t like that…Your choice

Quote:

No.. You were just trying to freeload from a bunch of guys that had the decency to buy the program. And, because they don't want to give that program away to an alledged poor musician (that seems to have enough money to access the internet easily enough), they become "assholes" as far as your concerned, nice style buddy!!

Quote:

Actually..I'm sorry I rose to your comment. I should know better. Fact is, a lot of hard work went in to this program and a lot of hard work goes into maintaining it. The guys on here share thier knowledge freely and it's generally a good place to be. If you don't like that...Your choice

You are such a fat homo bruffie, this for 1 isn't worth the 50 bucks you spend on it.
And 2 why do you insist on trying to sound like an *******?
This computer is my neighbors if you must know and they are nice enough people to let me use it whenever I want.
Everything I do with music is free (including the equipment I get)and is for people who like music.
Yeah, it may to take me a few hours longer to do it now, but WHO CARES?
It is still free for people that like good music. I just asked a simple question hoping to get a reply from a musician who actually cares.
Instead I get replys from a bunch of monsters who think their **** don't stink.
Well, I tell you what, I can smell you from here and it ain't pretty.
So next time you ask someone for a small favor, I hope they **** in your face.
Music is for everyone to enjoy, not just you homos who think you have to pay for it.
My music is just as good with out ntracks, and still will be free.
So unless you have something positive to say SHUT THE F@#K UP already.
Is this all you homos do is wake up and say "Hmmm?,
I think I'm going to spend my day on the ntracks dicsussion forum and give people a hard time", just because?
Get a life dude.
Quote:

N-Tracks is developed and offer for sale by one guy, Flavio Antonioli. There is no corporation or department behind it. Those of us who use it, and have been using it for along time are EXTREMELY loyal. We feel, in a way, we've been involved in it's evolution into the fine software that it is. We are aware of the THOUSANDS OF HOURS of work that's gone into it.

Thus, most of us are very upset at the suggestion of someone STEALING it. It's free to try, but if you want it, you must compensate Flavio for HIS time and effort.

Flavio doesn't need anymore money, and its not stealing, its simply borrowing.
Quote: (madmann2 @ Nov. 29 2007, 3:43 PM)

Flavio doesn't need anymore money,

You know this how?

Quote:

this for 1 isn't worth the 50 bucks you spend on it.

If it's not worth 50 bucks, then it's not worth your time and effort to go about trying to steal it right?

Check out Kristal Audio Engine. It's free. No theft required.

D

you are being baited

ignore the troll and it will go away