I'm saddened no new build was in your xmas stockin

I often weep aloud about this as I’m mixing down my instrumental ambient jazz fusion masterpieces in Sonar. :(

so post a masterpiece, flash

He can’t. Since he spent a fortune on Sonar, he can’t afford the net time…

D

You’re supposed to boast after your sword is back in it’s scabbard, not before you’ve taken it out, Dewey.

please don’t feed the trolls.

I can’t for the life of me figure out why you guys keep on feeding this as$holeidiottrollnuisance time & time again. At least the regulars should know better by now than to feed ANY as$holeidiottrollnuisance that comes along. And they sure do come along :(

It’s just too f*cking easy so now I just did it myself…

Quote (Diogenes @ Dec. 30 2005,10:30)
He can't. Since he spent a fortune on Sonar, he can't afford the net time...

D

Actually it didn't cost me a thing. :O

Neither did the most current copy of N-Track I keep on hand for comedic value. :D
Quote (teryeah @ Dec. 30 2005,18:32)
I can't for the life of me figure out why you guys keep on feeding this as$holeidiottrollnuisance time & time again. At least the regulars should know better by now than to feed ANY as$holeidiottrollnuisance that comes along. And they sure do come along :(

It's just too f*cking easy so now I just did it myself...

You and your buddy learjeff will humbly and respectfully feed me on my command. If I demand a philly steak & cheese, you'll gladly supply it. :angry:
Quote (Dewey Oxberger @ Dec. 30 2005,22:53)
Actually it didn't cost me a thing. :O

Neither did the most current copy of N-Track I keep on hand for comedic value. :D

Oh a CRIMINAL as well as a jerkweed... I see...

D

PS Sorry guys, I'm done with D.O.