I'm thinking about....

(rut roh)

I found a forum members old photo on the internet and in an email he said "even then I was old enough that I should have known better"

And of course I started thinking about old embarrassing pictures of mine.

Where was I going here … oh yeah - n-track forum users photo page. Or better yet "n-Track Family Album."

Having gotten to know a few folks and feeling pretty “at home” here, I’m going to post a page for us to throw up (hope not literally) our old embarrassing pics.

Send yours to me at music@firstimagewater.com
Hey it’s good to laugh at ourselves. Most of us are old enough to not care what folks think anyway…

Quote:

Most of us are old enough to not care what folks think anyway............

Age was never a barrier for me in that regard Poppa. :p

D

it’s kind of liberating when you finally learn that you’re not responsible for what people think of you.

Was for me anyway.

Heh-heh… Just the other day a co-worker came to me with a “touchy situation” and asked me if I would support her point of view in a discussion with our boss knowing he would probably be cheesed off about the “thing”. She has a valid point and one I have no qualms about supporting so I said "Sure I’ll go along. Haven’t you been around me long enough to know I don’t care if I piss off the Pope?"

Life’s too short for childish, BS office politic games…

D

n-Track Forum Foto Page

I dare ya!
:laugh:

BAWAHAHAHA!! Poppa, if I ran into a feller lookin’ like that in a dark alley, I’d head fer the hills quick like! :p

I’ll see what I can scrounge up… you guys will probably be scarred for life after laying eyeballs on my ugly mug…

D

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ May 05 2008, 2:38 PM)

I found a forum members old photo on the internet and in an email he said "even then I was old enough that I should have known better"

And of course I started thinking about old embarrassing pictures of mine.

Where was I going here ... oh yeah - n-track forum users photo page. Or better yet "n-Track Family Album."

Having gotten to know a few folks and feeling pretty "at home" here, I'm going to post a page for us to throw up (hope not literally) our old embarrassing pics.

Send yours to me at music@firstimagewater.com
Hey it's good to laugh at ourselves. Most of us are old enough to not care what folks think anyway............

Ha ha....

Take your pick (pun intended) from where you found the original one.

ROFL

Uh, I think I have some simular looking photo’s, the 70’s, dang it Poppa I’ve been trying to forget that era!

Quote:

dang it Poppa I've been trying to forget that era!

That's odd - I've been tryin' to 'member it.

Quote:

Take your pick (pun intended) from where you found the original one.

You're a saint Fizzy one.

n-Track Forum Foto Page
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ May 05 2008, 8:38 AM)

Hmmm...
May this particular forum member person live in the greater Seattle metropolitan area, and furthermore be short of build but long of hair in said pictures?
:whistle:

Done… :;):

Poppa…did you ever sing in Motorhead?
:D

Your seventies pic looks kinda…familiar…

Quote: (spreadercraig @ May 05 2008, 9:36 PM)

Done.... :;):

Poppa...did you ever sing in Motorhead? :D

Your seventies pic looks kinda...familiar...

Y'know I was thinking exactly the same thing. You haven't got a silver machine tucked away somewhere, or do you play cards with the ace of spades?

No - but I’m sure I could find one!!

Did you check out Flavio’s pic?

He sent me one right away - what’s wrong with him??

'Course I told him it was to promote the Contest with… :laugh:

n-Track Forum Foto Page

:laugh: When I went to the Foto Page and saw Tom's photo..
the first thing that came to my mind was..

I gotta say this..

The guy in the photo didn't have enough money to make bail..
OR..
His Twin Brother
didn't look like him .. :laugh:
AT ALL...
Sorry,,
I'll not send you any '70's photos..
I promise..
So..
There..

Bill..

picture’s in. It’s the only one I could find, and the quality is horrible. 7th grade yearbook horrible. sorry, it’s what i could do with what i’ve got.

Does this mean the short of stature and long of hair and near of Seattle pictures need to be posted somewhere more visible? Do we REALLY want the rest of the world to know what we know…really?

(you know…those south park avatars may be a bit too realistic)

I won’t post anything I don’t get permission for - even though if it’s on the net I consider it public.

Some of my best friends are height challenged long hairs.

If Flavio can send a pic in women’s sunglasses and that mess of hair of his…

Send away!

Hi All:

The first group I worked with was a Ventuer’s Cover Band…
We played all the Venture songs… Mistakes-and-All…
That was in 1960-61… I believe the Drummer is not with us anymore…
However, The front Guitar Player sold his interests in the Musicstop Organization…
The Sale value was estimated at some 20 - 22 million Dollars…
The Front Vocal/Guitar Player is a Master’s Electrical Engineer… then moved into Real Estate Sales…
Big Time…

ME…
I struggle for pocket change… Money is a corruption that many of us should find a way to live without…
Well…

Anyway, the Capris as we were known Got it’s beginnings by building our own Amps…

That’s how we got promoted in the papers…
I have the entertainment page splash photo of the Band somewhere…

However, I promised I wouldn’t let it loose…

Bill…

For now gander at these. I’ll find something and email it for the real pics page. MAYBE a brand new picture. I’m only getting older. Good thing deafness doesn’t show in snapshots or I’d be REALLY ugly.

hair today gone tomorrow - 04/13/2007

That was a little over a year ago. I don’t care one way or other what it looks like now.