I've re-registered as a Republican

Tired of liberals & progressive agenda

April Fools - :p :O :laugh:

Like we didn’t see that one coming a mile away!
:laugh:

I've re-registered as a Republican

Satan just called to thank you for pointing out that as an April fools joke. #### was beginning to freeze over. :D :D

TG

Here’s another one - Bill Kristol got a pie in the face the other day

Mike, do you have alink to the article?

Which one - both Pat & Mr Bill had articles? One of them got it at a Quaker College in PA. I can’t remember the other one. Do a google “Pat Buchanan salad” and “Bill Kristrol pie” - they’ll show up.

Quote (Mr Soul @ April 02 2005,11:18)
Do a google "Pat Buchanan salad" and "Bill Kristrol pie" - they'll show up.

Who's Bill Kristrol? Do I even wanna know? Though I don't really care for anything Pat Buchanan has to say, I find the whole incident totally disgusting. That is no way to treat another human being.
Who's Bill Kristrol? Do I even wanna know?
At least be aware of who he is (know thy enemy)!

William Kristol is editor of the influential Washington-based political magazine, The Weekly Standard. Widely recognized as one of the nation's leading political analysts and commentators, Mr. Kristol regularly appears on Fox News Sunday and on the Fox News Channel.

Before starting The Weekly Standard in 1995, Mr. Kristol led the Project for the Republican Future, where he helped shape the strategy that produced the 1994 Republican congressional victory. Prior to that, Mr. Kristol served as chief of staff to Vice President Dan Quayle during the Bush administration and to Secretary of Education William Bennett under President Reagan. Before coming to Washington in 1985, Mr. Kristol taught politics at the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.

Though I don't really care for anything Pat Buchanan has to say, I find the whole incident totally disgusting. That is no way to treat another human being.
I agree but since someone else did it, I figured I could resist the link. Actually, Al Franken condemned this behavior last Friday.

You missed an important part of Kristol’s resume - PNAC.

How is it that no one knows about these people?

:angry:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Also read this - slughtly out of date, but good background:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1665.htm

Although - note this - PNAC removed the report Pitt discusses - “Rebuilding America’s Defenses” - which pretty much laid out the program Bush is following, but laid it out several years before 9/11. Anyone who ever doubted that US foreign policy is based on lies needs to read that report.

Also - a website, www.pnac.info - which was set up to expose PNAC, was attacked and shut down by…guess who…

how can anyone not know who William Kristol is?

:(

Tom - yes I left off alot about Mr. Kristol. He’s one scary dude.

<!–QuoteBegin>

The Project for the New American Century, or PNAC, is a Washington-based think tank created in 1997. Above all else, PNAC desires and demands one thing: The establishment of a global American empire to bend the will of all nations. They chafe at the idea that the United States, the last
remaining superpower, does not do more by way of economic and military force to bring the rest of the world under the umbrella of a new socio-economic Pax Americana.

What happens if the PNACkers are still in power here when it becomes obvious even to them that the US is not the sole superpower anymore (China: joining the club sometime in the next 5-10 years). Would they prefer to go down fighting or could they cope with the end of the Pax Americana dream ? Could they contemplate international relationships without the intimidation factor ?