I admit....

I was a little frustrated during the roll out of V.6…BUT…Flavio responded to all of my inquiries and problems.
I learned alot during the process. I think Flav is a class guy making a good product the best he possibly can…Whoever said Ntrack was not a good bang for the buck needs to check into the genetics lab for a chromosome count. I don’t thnk I have 120$ into N and I have been here since 2001 (I did skip V4 and 5 since 3.3 worked well for me and I didn’t need any new faetures until this past summer)…17$ a year? That is pretty good bang for the buck for me. I have played around with a ton of software…Sonar, Protools LE, Logic (in other studios) but I keep thinking when N is running well it is just as good or better at 1/10th the cost.
I can’t wait to try out 6.1 beta…it it runs as advertised I won’t need another update for another 5 years… :)

Ray

Got to agree with that

V. 6 kicks.

Hi Ray! :agree:

Hey there prolific and professorial Tom…Carnegie Hall?! Peabody?! I don’t think I could perform with that kind of audience around the house. :laugh:

Ray

Hey Tom, guys, been a while. I’m not recording anything much, but have gone back to an old Fostex 250 cassette 4-track for band stuff.

I see Tom is happy with v6… anyone else?

Hi Gents:

I have not been Tracking, Editing, Mixing or anything to-do around music…
I’m working on the New Studio and trying to create an enviroment worth tracking and mixing in…
I hope it works… and inspires me to get back to tracking again…
We’ll see…

I have my fingers crossed…

I have n-Track v6.0.1 latest builds installed…

Bill…

Bill,
I hope all works out for you.
A new studio sounds exciting. That should inspire you to get back in the swing and make music once again.

Good luck!