I don't care for...

the wider tracks on 5.0

Happy New Year!

I received 5.0 (upgrade from 3.3) for x-mas and I really don’t care for the way that N makes the recorded tracks so wide that they cover the entire viewing area. I know that 3.3 kept all the tracks the same size (~1" wide). I am used to that and miss that about 3.3 Is there a setting I can change in 5.0 to keep the tracks in a more narrow band?
Your help is appreciated.

Also, could you refresh my memory…what is the name of that website that is an off shoot from n-track forum here where thay can answer questions regarding recording?

Thank you

Mark

Hi pianoman:
If you go to the toolbar that is above and to the right of the"Time" (minutes-and-seconds) you’ll find an icon that says “View All Song”… that should show you all of the tracks at the same time… The other icons just to the left should get you to view the wave files to suit your viewing tastes…

I hope this reply works for you…

Bill…

Quote (pianoman @ Jan. 01 2007,14:48)
Also, could you refresh my memory...what is the name of that website that is an off shoot from n-track forum here where thay can answer questions regarding recording?

Thank you

Mark

A lot of the members here are good at answering questions regarding recording. :;):

However, you may have been thinking of AudioMinds and the forum there.

-Ken

90% of Audiominds are N trackers first and formost - if you go there dont upset ‘Mac’ -

Dr J

<!–QuoteBegin>

if you go there dont upset ‘Mac’

There we have as fine an oxymoron as you’ll ever read. ???

MORON i may be but OXY never -

Dr J