I got(down) loaded !

Itunes

Hey all:
My songs have been listed at itunes thru cd baby and they are sending me my second royalty check! Not enough to buy the house at malibu but very cool just the same. All tunes produced exclusively with the mighty N. Check em out at itunes, just enter the artist name Ty Lansig or the cd title: "Indoor Voices"
Thanks
Obie :)

No way.

:)

Quote (TomS @ Jan. 31 2007,08:57)
No way.

:)

Way! :p

#### good tunes, those, Obie. At least the first 29 seconds of them… :)

Yeah, they just play a short clip, not always from the beginning though. Anyway I just thawt it was a hoot that the ep got listed and downloaded :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

My songs have been listed at itunes thru cd baby and they are sending me my second royalty check!

Does that really work that way, I mean they send the checks directly to you? How often? I may check into that because I have to wait for ASCAP to process the paperwork, but I get a complete who-what-where statement every 12months instead of every 18months like it used to be. Does CD Baby offer any paperwork with demographics along with your check.

Wow, I could be getting paid for my personal recordings that I’m not under contract with. I know this to be a personal question, may I ask how much the check amounted too. Just courious because I won a multi-million dollar lawsuit and by the time it was finished I got a check for $12.00. Yep, 15yrs of buying my own jelly. This must be Wednesday(hump day). I can tell by the scarcasm in my typing.

Honestly, I am interested in doing some online stuff with this music I write and produce. I’d love to turn my test tracks into something more if I could prove to myself it will be worth the time without including lawer expenses.

Thanks for taking point with this wide angle concern.
Brian Ralph Mead

Your best bet is to contact cd baby, they have a lot of info and are ready and willing to help you get your music out there. Don’t wait another minute!
Obie