I installed

Drumagog v4.09 Demo

Hi Trackers:
I went and did it…

Drumagog has just been updated to v4.09… I’m not promoting this application. It is something I’ve been grappling with for a couple of years, now…

If there’s another piece of software that works better, for what I need it for, I haven’t discovered it yet…

Not all the features work in the Demo version… They do that to taunt the real users of the editor…

$289.00 USD… That’s a lot of loonies…

I don’t understand what’s keeping me from ordering the reg. codes…??

Bill…

[EDIT]
I’m looking for one of you to push me over the edge… or… promote a justification for not getting this editor… It’s a real mental conundrum ???

<!–QuoteBegin>

I’m looking for one of you to push me over the edge

Please buy it and then write us a review and answer all our questions. You can then be our resident expert.

Off you go… What are you waiting for… the winter is mild… spend the heating money…

X

…Done it yet?

The only recourse now is to wait to see if there’ll be enough money in the tax return… ??? :laugh:

Version 4.2.1 build 2099 and v5.0.2 build 2193 reside/works quite well on this P-111 machine…except for some maintenance/editing issues on the VST Folders. Is that a complicated procedure/issue to work on? Then, I need to work on, do the same fix, to the studio DAWs…

I need to reconfigure a few things on build 2099, to get it back to where it was.

Dr. Jackrabbit:
The VST folder/.dll issue was the biggest issue that I could see that kept build 2099 from running… It looks like the Rev. 2 VST effects that are in the VST folder is what’s keeping v4.2.1 from operating.

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Version 4.2.1 build 2099 and v5.0.2 build 2193 reside/works quite well on this P-111 machine…except for some maintenance/editing issues on the VST Folders. Is that a complicated procedure/issue to work on? Then, I need to work on, do the same fix, to the studio DAWs…

Bill, both V4 and V5 both support multiple VST folders and both versions should maintain their own versions of the paths. Therefore you should be able to organise the plugins into various folders (eg Common, V4 only, V5 only) and config each version of the app accordingly.

X

Hi XonXoff:
Thanks for your reply to this issue… I think I have a bunch of work ahead of me to clean this up…

If you only knew how insecure I am about approaching this matter, you’d see where I have dug my heals into the turf… When it comes to Computer software, I can manage to “Screw-up-a-Screw”… I’ve done all of that before… Mark A and phoo have got me outta some pretty big holes…

I think I have a better understanding of directing n-Track to look for the VST Folders now… in the Config. Panel… You make it sound so easy… to fix… When I get possessed, I’m gonna have a “Crack” at it… I should have addressed this issue 6-7 months ago… The longer I procrastinate, the tougher it’s gonna be to fix it…

I’ll report in… as I go Down-for-the-Count… on this fix…

Bill…

[EDIT]
My Server took a “Brain Fart” and shut down, earlier, this morning… I’m just now posting this reply…

That’s something all you Hi-Speeders don’t have to contend with, anymore… :O ??? :p

Check your PM inbox Bill. :;):

Merci Buck tooth… I got it…

What a day, it is here… I should be out raking up the lawn… There has been reports of Cinch Bugs and Grasshoppers, coming out, over here in these parts… It’s a sign of no Lime, in the ground, when you see that…

Here it is January, and no snow around here…

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Here it is January, and no snow around here…

I’d suggest alternative uses for the snow blower but that seems to have got you into trouble in another thread… so I instead I suggest you sell it quick and use the cash to get Drumagog.

Hi XonXoff:
Every country has it’s legal way of extracting money out of your back-pocket… Here in Canada it’s called HST/GST… depending in what province you live… It amounts to 14% of every loonie you spend here where I live… I think in the UK/Europe it’s called VST? and in France it’s called ? whatever… I heard it amounts to some 24% over there… Who knows??

Anyway, depending on your life-style and income and (if you qualify) you are entitled to a re-bate of some amount each year… They take IT from you on one hand and give IT back to you on the other hand…

Anyway, I have some Back-Pocket Money that came back to me… from the HST/GST Re-Bate… I think I’m gonna add some change to it and get Drumagog in the next week-or-so… We’ll see… :O

I got the snowblower now… and if I don’t use it I’ll just look at it from time-to-time, and fire up the engine once in a while… Maybe, I’ll hook it up to my car and let it tow me down the road, just to run it and keep the Snot out of IT…

Hey, there’s always next year…

Bill…