I know it sucks for some but . . .

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 16 2008, 8:24 AM)

So where you been young timer? I presume all is well, but then I'm a presumptuous old fart.

Where else? Frickem-frackem WORK! I shouldn't piss and moan... I'm grateful to have a job for as long as it lasts.

They had trouble over the weekend and I spent most of it at the plant. BIG trouble... I think the idiot they hired to replace me in my old job is going to get axed over it. I feel bad for him but I tried to help him out with assistance and advice... I got tired of being ignored (for over a year) so I just let him have more rope if you know what I mean. This weekend, a knot got hung up in a crack... BOING! That sudden jerk has a way of gettin' yer attention! :) It got the BIG BOSS' attention too... Still, it's a lousy time to get a pink slip under err... "un-optimal" conditions...

D

PS Hey... I'm about to go to Chattanoogie and raid the Geetar Sinner up there. Wish me luck and that they might have something that "speaks" to me to replace that Godin I sold...

Cool - I threw one rock and hit two dogs! :laugh:

Hope your daughter is going to be fine Zay!

I wuz wunderin’ why my noggin’ started hurtin’ all of a sudden…

Yeah, Zay… prayers for your daughter bud! :agree:

D

Thanks fellers, I’m sure she’ll be ok but sore, drove right off into a field, bout a 5ft drop from the shoulder. She went right thru a stop sign crossed the highway and voila, where’d the road go?

Thank the Lord no other cars were coming.

Well you gotta look at the bright side of life, it got me outta work today! :laugh:

Quote:

Thanks fellers, I'm sure she'll be ok but sore, drove right off into a field, bout a 5ft drop from the shoulder. She went right thru a stop sign crossed the highway and voila, where'd the road go?

Tell her I know how she feels. I did pretty much the same thing once. Except it was a misty, rainy night and my excuse was I was distracted by the girl with me deciding to stick her tongue in my ear... :laugh:

Off the road sideways, rolled the car right down a ditch bank. TOTALLED. There was not a single part of that car body that didn't have a dent, wrinkle or hole in it.

D

PS Yes... it ruined "the mood". LOL... :p