I need your help

Vote for my band

As many of you know, I am in The Slang: the rockin’est rock band this side of the Pacific. We need your help. We are in the Debunkify battle of the bands and we need your vote.

You can vote for us here:

Vote Here!

You can vote once per day, so please vote often if you can

More info on the band here.

We love you!

Made a start Bubba :)

Good luck,

Ian

Hey Bubba, I knew a band called The Slang, back in my Ann Arbor days - they and the band I was in were both on this LP (link below) - probably not the same guys, eh? :D :

Crusin Ann Arbor 2

So is this a contest for who has the best music or for who has the most online buddies? ???

(Guest @ Jun. 05 2007,14:28)
So is this a contest for who has the best music or for who has the most online buddies? ???

Hey, I'm sure it's just like American Idol - about the best music! :)

Yup. :p

(Bubbagump @ Jun. 05 2007,09:35)
We love you!

Well that’s good enough for me. One more vote here

Once again this year Bubba, ya get my vote!

Say, bubba, what happens to the email info they collect?

you got my vote Bubba,

good luck

(Guest @ Jun. 05 2007,14:28)

Contest didn't say anything about the music, leave that for the critics.

People generally vote for people they favor.

In "Battle of the Bands" contest it is always about who is more popular not nec. who's music is better.
Considering the taste of the majority of music listeners it would not surprise me if the better bands (musically) were not as popular, eg, Yes, Rush, Zappa as compared to Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Warrant. gimicks, good looks, an cliches=popularity.

I have heard enough of Bubbas music to know it is good, and he has found favor with me (on a personal level) so he get's my vote.

Any other questions about how the music biz works? :p

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

So you can vote once a day eh? Another vote rides the bus.

Ann Arbor, hmm, wife’s Grandpa had a place there many moons ago.

I sure know how the biz works Jeremysdemo. Pretty boys and pretty girls who wouldn’t know a cornet from cardioid, miming at a PA, and putting real musicians out of work. You really approve of that and support that Jeremysdemo?

(I’m not saying that applies to Bubbagump. They appear to have real talent).

(Guest @ Jun. 10 2007,11:37)
I sure know how the biz works Jeremysdemo. Pretty boys and pretty girls who wouldn't know a cornet from cardioid, miming at a PA, and putting real musicians out of work. You really approve of that and support that Jeremysdemo?

(I'm not saying that applies to Bubbagump. They appear to have real talent).

If I approved of it I would not be voting for Bubba! :)

Anyways what I think of the system amounts to little on my own and since it is not a democracy amounts to little in a group as well.
It is what it is.

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

(YazMiester @ Jun. 10 2007,06:18)
So you can vote once a day eh? Another vote rides the bus.

Ann Arbor, hmm, wife's Grandpa had a place there many moons ago.

As Walt Kelly said, vote early, often, and louder than anyone! :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

…for who has the most online buddies?

Now I don’t spend as much time at this forum so perhaps I am not one to say this; however, it’s my impression that Bubba spends even less time here than I do. In fact, it seems like Audiominds is his main place. So correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like this contest is indeed one for who has the most online buddies.