I ran away!

‘I Run’

I don’t know if any of you remember my song ‘refuse sack’

it was touching on the time that I spent on the streets in Ireland, well…

I was 14 and I stayed on the streets there for 4 months…here is the story in a little more detail in my new song…‘I Run’

(once again, this is a wee rush job with not great vocals but time is running out as I am recording it for the album in the proper studio next week and just needed a recording to help me decide on flute parts etc, anyhoo, hope you like it)

Ange…I don’t even care about the recording. That’s a touching, beautiful song. Best of the 3 this week :agree: :)

Hi Ange:

Nice stuff…
:)
:agree:
Thanks for the link…

Bill…

Very nice, thank you for posting that one.

beautiful.

You are my hero, Ange.

Put that in your album art somewhere.

Quote: (TomS @ Oct. 08 2009, 8:05 PM)

You are my hero, Ange.

Put that in your album art somewhere.

Why thank you :cool:

will do
:D
Quote: (ange @ Oct. 07 2009, 3:21 PM)

(once again, this is a wee rush job with not great vocals but time is running out as I am recording it for the album in the proper studio next week and just needed a recording to help me decide on flute parts etc, anyhoo, hope you like it)

Serene song!

Technically, I think you demos could be about 40% more effective at getting your music across with about 10% more work: A louder or warmer mic, more compression on the vocal, maybe some EQ, and a tad more reverb. No big deal, just something that could easily be applied to your basic set-up.
Meaning no disrespect, just IMHO.

I:-T

I really wanted to like it, but even after running it through Cool Edit for a while, I just could not hear enough of the vocal over the guitar. Did you record that with a single microphone? If so, perhaps next time you could put the mic closer to your mouth/further from the guitar? I hate to be a whiner, but I was a teenage runaway too once, and really wanted to hear the story in the song…

Well, I guess I can wait for the album! ???

'til next time;
tony