I think i need a hug

ahhhhhhhhhh - come to Poppa - wos wong?

HUG
HUG
HUG

I’ve been using turd polish for years.
Doesn’t do anything for the slime though.
I’d give you a hug - but …

Gonna wrap my arms around this monitor for a moment, then run see what my grandson is up to in the kitchen. (And you don’t need turd polish except for when dealing with some of us bums here.) ???

Hug!

Zay should guh you

Oooopppps, thanks Teryeah! :laugh:

“GIB GUH”

Uh…don’t those things spit?

Turd Polish works like a charm on Cow Pies… That Hidden Body just shines through…

:laugh: Yer a diamond Ange - turd polish on a diamond - I don't think so guhfend!

I would like to hear a new song from you that has noting to do with soundclick. PW is right, your definitely a dimond! It isn’t the winning or loosing (hell, you didn’t loose) what? 70 voters out of 50 million music lovers isn’t complete! (sorry perfectionists I just grabbed those numbers out of a hat to make a point) YOU DID GREAT Ange, up against a GREAT song! Your song is just as good. :agree: And that my dear is a great thing!

Your song couldn’t have been any better, it was very very good, and you are too. I hope you always remember that song and this time in your life, even when you get to be an old fart like us. :laugh: Even if it didn’t win it doesn’t take anything away from how good it really is.

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Feb. 06 2009, 4:47 PM)

even when you get to be an old fart like us.
:laugh:

Hey I resemble that remark! :whistle:

You know Ange, it was close with a 1 vote margin between 2 songs and yours was one of the tunes.
I'd be proud!

Chin up Ange.

Even if it has nothing to do with SC…as I said before…don’t forget you’ve got the WHOLE WORLD at your feet.

:)

Ahrgh…good losers…give 'em hell next time, ange.

Everyone needs a little polish, lipstick or powder now and then…

http://guffsturdpolish.com/mcart/index.cgi

(right thread)

Quote: (phoo @ Feb. 06 2009, 6:43 PM)

Everyone needs a little polish, lipstick or powder now and then...

http://guffsturdpolish.com/mcart/index.cgi

(right thread)

Hah! Great!

I need to order up a case of "Swamp A$$ Powder"! :laugh:

Heh-heh... good stuff...

D

Me too!