IAA effects on iOS n-Track?

The latest version of n-Track Pro on iOS is really fantastic. I’ve noticed one IAA effect that won’t load for me on my iPad Air4. It’s Altispace. I realize it’s an oldish app that hasn’t been updated in a while, but the app does work on other DAWs. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE the Reverb on n-Track, it’s incredible! I was just wondering if there’s a way to be able to use it.
Other than that, I look forward to all the great updates I know n-Track is going to continue to have.
Thanks!

Hello Heimie, thank you for your kind words, we’re glad you are enjoying n-Track Studio on iOS.
Altispace doesn’t seem to ba available on the App Store anymore. Can you confirm that? Also on the developer website (https://motion-soundscape.blogspot.com) there seem to be no mention about it anymore.
The latest post was this one: Motion Soundscape: AltiSpace - Convolution Reverb for iPad and iPhone but following the reported link for the App Store, I get an “app is not available” error.
I’ll try to get in touch with the developer.

Quick update: unfortunately the developer confirmed that the app is discontinued.
It’s currently impossible to get a copy of it, so I’m afraid there’s not much we can do by now. Sorry about that.
Is it the only app with which you are experiencing IAA issues?
If you have similar problems with any other IAA effects, please let us know.

Yes unfortunately it is no longer available to buy. I bought it earlier. I understand if it’s a lost cause. I appreciate you looking into it!

1 Like