I'm new to this can anybody help me I accidentally hit the undo button after recording an amazing track is there any possible way to do the redo button somewhere that I don't or any text check to get it back thank you very much

I’m new to this can anybody help me I accidentally hit the undo button after recording an amazing track is there any possible way to do the redo button somewhere that I don’t or any text check to get it back thank you very much

You didn’t mention what platform are you using n-Track on (Windows, Mac, iOS or Android). If you don’t have the re-do button, try long-pressing on the undo button to redo.

Regards,
Flavio.

On a PC using n-Track the tracks are Written to the hard drive as you record.

1. When you start a project, do a File > save as and make certain you are saving the recordings where you want them and you can find them again.
    Record and edit in Non- Destructive mode And you can step back through what you have done. - open View>edit history to see upto 100 steps you have taken - including remove a track ( there is an option to Permanently remove from disk don’t use that one. )
    You can use all these until you exit the program. The sound file will still be on you disco somewhere. If you can find you can import it back into the song you were working on.
    As to the track you lost, if you are using Windows you use open the Windows Trash Can and restore the track from there. Then you can use n-Track File>Audio File Import to bring the track/file back into the song you are working on.