In a fit of boredom...

This was done before the evening meal…

http://cookiefinger.bandcamp.com/track/carry-me-over-horizons

Real nice, dude.
How was the meal?

Nice… :agree:

In your next “fit of boredom”… TURN THE DRUMS UP. :laugh:

UJ

I started again with the drums up REAL LOUD and then mixed in the instruments that matter. you know, like guitar. :laugh:

meal was good.

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 20 2010, 12:37 PM)

I started again with the drums up REAL LOUD and then mixed in the instruments that matter.
you know, like guitar.
:laugh:

Are there other instruments?

turn 'em up, Ringo

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 19 2010, 5:37 PM)

I started again with the drums up REAL LOUD and then mixed in the instruments that matter.
you know, like guitar.

meal was good.

Yes Thomas... there ARE other instruments besides guitar. I propose the following; (Only if you're bored of course...)

1. Get yourself a DropBox account.
2. Save the n-Track (Oy...) project as an EDL.
3. Upload the EDL and ALL the project .WAV files to DropBox.
4. Give Ol' Unblown Jonson the link to aforementioned files.

Gimme a shawt... :)

UJ

PS You guys eat early dontcha?

Aw, you don’t want to waste your time mixing this sort of thing. I once had a friend who told me that my snares all sounded like I was pounding on cardboard boxes. He was right. I was pounding on cardboard boxes. Anyway, I will try it your way, with more drums, next time. But the drums are generally the lamest part of all this lametude, so I bury 'em. Plus I think my monitors are not really very accurate. They are alesis thingiemabobs.

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 19 2010, 5:41 PM)

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 20 2010, 12:37 PM)

you know, like guitar.

Are there other instruments?

No, but there are other things that make noise, and we let them in the band because they make us look smart.
Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 19 2010, 6:57 PM)

Aw, you don't want to waste your time mixing this sort of thing.

Actually, yes I do. Us hacks that can't write/play for shite but love mixing/editing live for this stuff.

Lame? Noooo... :)

UJ

PS Hmmm... maybe the proper form would be "we hacks"? But that sort of implies your inclusion... and you ain't. :laugh:

PPS Okay... gottit... "Hacks like ME that can't..." :laugh:

I am a hack. I’ve always been really pretty good at most things I try, but never superlative at any of them. St. Salieri is my patron saint. Mediocrity is everywhere. :agree:

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 19 2010, 7:31 PM)

I am a hack.
I've always been really pretty good at most things I try, but never superlative at any of them.
St. Salieri is my patron saint.
Mediocrity is everywhere.
:agree:

Heh... sounds like we might be kin... Do you have three nipples?

UJ

Ah, superfluous nipple jokes. Yes, we are kin.

Um, HELLO, nipples on a man are superfluous, PERIOD!!!

GASP There is NOTHING “superfluous” about nipples!!

Oh my… I feel faint… I need to go lie down…

BOOBS!

UJ

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 20 2010, 3:27 PM)

*GASP* There is NOTHING "superfluous" about nipples!!

Oh my... I feel faint... I need to go lie down...

BOOBS!

UJ

Manboobs? Or Moobs as we called them in a part of the world that I used to live in.

Great vocals on this Tom. Love the harmonies.

Sweet guitar too. Very nice. Please tell me it was some uber expensive guitar into an ultra expensive tube amp with a mega expensive mic in front of it.... cos I sure can't make my guitars sound that BIG

The sound of that guitar fits so well with the stuff TomS does… The vocal tracks have just the right energy… :agree: :agree:

Bill…

Quote: (Mark A @ Dec. 19 2010, 10:17 PM)

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 20 2010, 3:27 PM)

*GASP* There is NOTHING "superfluous" about nipples!!

Oh my... I feel faint... I need to go lie down...

BOOBS!

UJ

Manboobs?
Or Moobs as we called them in a part of the world that I used to live in.

Great vocals on this Tom.
Love the harmonies.

Sweet guitar too. Very nice.
Please tell me it was some uber expensive guitar into an ultra expensive tube amp with a mega expensive mic in front of it.... cos I sure can't make my guitars sound that BIG

No Moobs. NASTY...

UJ

I want to hear more of this from you old friend. Enough of that happy crap!
I personally can’t wait til I get my funny streak over with and start writing sad songs again.

Seriously liked… downloaded.