increase playback speed from 100 to 120 bpm

I’d like to increase the playback speed of a track from 100 to 120 bpm. Is that possible? How?

Thanks,
Robert

I think Ntrack cn do this if you are using Midi. The version 5 has a feature to change the speed of wave files but I do not know if it can be set up to be exact.
Sound Forge 8 can do it and maintain pitch with midi or wav files. Sony has a free trial for Sound Forge if you want to try it out

In n-Track 5.0.x, use the playback speed control (to the right of the Transpose field) to adjust the speed to 1.20. You have to do this while the song is playing - the contol controls Scrub when playback is stopped… To the left of the speed control is a button that looks either like a clock. a padlock or a symbol with a quarternote and an arrow. When you click this there will be a dropdown where you should select “Lock Pitch.”

Quote (bax3 @ Oct. 28 2006,21:30)
I think Ntrack cn do this if you are using Midi. The version 5 has a feature to change the speed of wave files but I do not know if it can be set up to be exact.
Sound Forge 8 can do it and maintain pitch with midi or wav files. Sony has a free trial for Sound Forge if you want to try it out

Hey bax...

I've been lookin for that in Sound Forge!

Could you list shere it is?

Please