Is Anyone Using 3rd Party Drums? Need Help!

I am trying to use Toontrack EZDrummer as a VSTI with N-Track but it will not show up. Does anyone know how I can get N-Track to recognize it as a VSTI? I have heard the program and it sounds amazing!

Back to basics…

Have you copied the VSTI’s dll to your n-track effects folder or configured n-track to look in the Toontrack folder?

If so, unless there were any problems scanning for the effect, you should be able to add a new instrument channel (Add Channel->Add New Instrument Channel).

If that doesn’t work we have to start delving deeper.

X

Quote (XonXoff @ Oct. 11 2006,02:40)
Back to basics…

Have you copied the VSTI’s dll to your n-track effects folder or configured n-track to look in the Toontrack folder?

If so, unless there were any problems scanning for the effect, you should be able to add a new instrument channel (Add Channel->Add New Instrument Channel).

If that doesn’t work we have to start delving deeper.

X

I will give those a try. I didn’t need to do some of those things with Jamstix. I am not sure how to have N-Track look into the folder. I have tried a couple of things and the program couldn’t seem to find it. I am just a bit anxious with the EZDrummer program. I will give it a try and see what happens.
I will report back when I figure it out.

Thanks for the response!