Is Bill Maher Right, Left or Middle?

What do you think?

This is a poll for those who know who Bill Maher is. He has a show on HBO called Real Time with Bill Maher.

Discuss…

Haven’t seen his show, so I’m not going to vote… Maybe you could add an option: “Don’t know”? Just a thought.

-John
:cool:

But there’s no “Don’t Know” or “Don’t Care” when folks vote for politicians. They have to make up their mind based on a bunch of skewed info, and that is because it’s so hard to tell what’s skewed and what’s not, so to accept that all info is skewed is a good starting point. Either you vote or you don’t. So, based on very little real knowledge (maybe) he must be one of the above. There are no other choices. :D

If you don’t care and/or don’t know, then do NOT vote!

I voted that he was to the left but all I know is that he’s funny.

Mr Soul

Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 01 2005,16:30)
then do NOT vote!

What's with the caps, dude. Sounds like yer barking orders at your dog, which I am not.
Quote (John @ Mar. 01 2005,19:36)
Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 01 2005,16:30)
then do NOT vote!

What's with the caps, dude. Sounds like yer barking orders at your dog, which I am not.

I'd tell you not to vote as well. Too many people who know too little voted last november...and so shall we suffer through another 4 years, but thats for another thread, another time. Bark Bark!

Quote (nergle @ Mar. 01 2005,21:44)
Bollocks to it, I know my rights! I'm gonna vote anyway. :angry:

So, which choice is the equivalent of; "Nipples, except on Tuesdays"?

???

Ali

That would be the extreme left wing as opposed to the extreme right wing which adds the nipples on Friday nights.

:p

Mike
Quote (DrGuitar @ Mar. 01 2005,22:20)
That would be the extreme left wing as opposed to the extreme right wing which adds the nipples on Friday nights.

Are we talking male or female nipples? Because I have a preferance, ya know.
But there's no "Don't Know" or "Don't Care" when folks vote for politicians. They have to make up their mind based on a bunch of skewed info, and that is because it's so hard to tell what's skewed and what's not, so to accept that all info is skewed is a good starting point. Either you vote or you don't. So, based on very little real knowledge (maybe) he must be one of the above. There are no other choices. :D

There's always your democractic right to notr vote for anyone. How about putting them all equal last?

I vote that he’s not funny!

Bernie Mac for president! Now that’s funny.

HBO stands for “Hubris, Bollocks, and O” I think. I could be wrong.

Cows have really big nipples. If we are in god’s image and we have nipples, and cows have nipples too, then they must be in god’s image as well. Everyone knows according to the laws of Texas (which are the only truly good and just laws on the planet, unless you are a commie) that bigger is better. Therefore, cows must be much more in the likeness of god than humans. What do you know, the Hindus were right all along! You suppose the last supper really consisted of veal? The Gosels meant breaded, not bread. :D

Quote (nergle @ Mar. 02 2005,18:05)
Are we talking male or female nipples? Because I have a preferance, ya know.

Yeah John, thank-you for raising the subject of god. :p

Why did he give men nipples anyway?
Oh Ali,

You would think someone with your obvious intellegence and education would know the scientific explaination for such a seemingly useless part of the male anotomy.

First, we have nipples to feed our young. Yep that's right.(eyes popping out of head right about now!!)
The only reason most males do not produce teet its due to large levels of testosterone in our system.
In fact, if a male could lower his level of testosterone he could produce milk!
I watched a show where a man did just that, and successfully fed his daughter after birth. Granted he was a very timid, mild mannered individual to start with, so his levels where under the radar anyway!

Hopefully this will clear up your onfusion about God, and our shared image. Or mabey only leave more unanswered questions!
Only time will tell,

keeo shinin'

jerm

Quote (nergle @ Mar. 02 2005,18:35)
So Jerm, are you saying god's got testosterone, or he doesn't got testosterone? ???

Ali. :)

I think your confusing anotomy with image.

We were created in his image, not necc, with the same plumming.

jerm