is there some another french user here ?

whishing a most international version

Hi !

All of my post is in its title… Et s’il y a des utilisateurs francophones, j’aimerais parler avec eux de leurs expériences avec n-track et insister auprès de FaSoft pour qu’une version multilinguale soit au moins envisagée. D’autant que même Steinberg a fini par comprendre l’intérêt commercial de l’affaire, alors… :p

Hi Monsieur-L and Guys:
I read and understand, little-if-anything, written or spoken, in French…

But I think he is questioning, why there is no French version of n-Track with French menues and manuals written in French?

I stand corrected, if in fact he is asking if we know what a Good Bottle of Frence Wine , we would like… :O :laugh:

Sorry everyone… It’s just me trrying to be Smart… again…

Bill…

I want a SPANISH version too!!! :) (After you costume to use, is no problem the english, but can make ntrack more “open” to other communityes)

I said it before, but since we are talking about it again: I saw in many proggies a simple .TXT file with the commands in english that anybody can edit and translate easily. Im volunteer for translate the commands to spanish.

Hi marce:
I hear you all the way, Up-Here… I believe that a version with multi-language support would be the greatest thing that Flavio could comtemplate… in a new version…

I always thought that Micro-Soft has the utilities that converts “One-Language-to-Another”… That being the case, then… if that utility could be incoorperated into n-Track, that might save you from doing a language conversion from English-to-Spanish… in long-hand translation… Well…

Now, to have something SMART to say this-about-that… :O :p

I’d help converting an English version to Bluenose to English and I do know some Newfie, cause I play some Newfie music… I’d do what I can, in that regard… :p but I know a few Newfies that could help me get the phonecics Right down… :p

And, I know there’s Shutherners that could do up a RED-NECK Version…and may even get one to Burn-with-a-Blue-Flame… :p

Sorry guys over there… Guess I’m not so smart, after all…

Bill…

P.S. Mark A… I got your CD in the noontime mail today… I have my Desk-top monitors “Cranked” It’s a Great-Sounding Project… The First CD is going through, the second time around… Thank you Mark A…

Quote (woxnerw @ Aug. 29 2005,18:05)
Hi marce:
I hear you all the way, Up-Here… I believe that a version with multi-language support would be the greatest thing that Flavio could comtemplate… in a new version…

I always thought that Micro-Soft has the utilities that converts “One-Language-to-Another”… That being the case, then… if that utility could be incoorperated into n-Track, that might save you from doing a language conversion from English-to-Spanish… in long-hand translation… Well…

Now, to have something SMART to say this-about-that… :O :p

I’d help converting an English version to Bluenose to English and I do know some Newfie, cause I play some Newfie music… I’d do what I can, in that regard… :p but I know a few Newfies that could help me get the phonecics Right down… :p

And, I know there’s Shutherners that could do up a RED-NECK Version…and may even get one to Burn-with-a-Blue-Flame… :p

Sorry guys over there… Guess I’m not so smart, after all…

Bill…

P.S. Mark A… I got your CD in the noontime mail today… I have my Desk-top monitors “Cranked” It’s a Great-Sounding Project… The First CD is going through, the second time around… Thank you Mark A…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Hi Bill,

Nearly missed this tucked away in here.

If you have any specific comments or suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Haven’t received your cd yet. Holiday w/e here so maybe today or tomorrow.

Mark

The question asked is if there are any francophone users here using N so that he may chat with them about thier experiences with it and hopefully that N will have or is contemplating to have a multilingual version in the future.

Monsieur L, tu peut ecrire a Flavio, l’originateur de N-Track, par laisser un petit mot ici. Il est tres bon a repondre les questions qui son poser par nous. Donnes y un peut de temps car il est tres occuper, mais soit assure qu’il vas repondre.

Quote (Monsieur-L @ Aug. 29 2005,05:46)
Hi !

All of my post is in its title... Et s'il y a des utilisateurs francophones, j'aimerais parler avec eux de leurs expériences avec n-track et insister auprès de FaSoft pour qu'une version multilinguale soit au moins envisagée. D'autant que même Steinberg a fini par comprendre l'intérêt commercial de l'affaire, alors... :p

:D Salut !!!

Sorry guys for those who can't read French :p

Hey Monsieur L, moi aussi j'aimerais bien avoir une version multi langues incluant le Français. C'est déja pas facile de découvrir un logiciel pareil sans connaissance particulière sur l'enregistrement multi-pistes, et bien que je pense avoir un niveau d'anglais correct, ça me faciliterait grandement la vie.

@+
JP

hey !
je suis français, utilisateur de n-track depuis 3 ans…
j’utilise fruity loops depuis 1999.
je produit de la musique hiphop depuis 1998 pour 2 crew de ma region " St Etienne"…
je possède aussi un pro tools LE avec une Mbox et je suis en train de construire mon studio depuis le debut de l’été.

voila…
A+

And I’m still waiting for the Oklahoman version, y’all heah!?

Don :D