It's BACK :)

Well, if you see this message, then it is :)

Wooooooo HOooooooo… Hiya, jeff!

Way to go, Flav! Glad to have you back online.

tj

EDIT: Whoa! That’s new… New posts on TOP?

Wow! Great to see it back up. I was getting worried that Flav had run off with a gold medalist and that was the end of nTrack. Talk about withdrawl symtoms…

Hmm, interesting. New posts float to the top now. That’s OK with me.

Hey! TJ is here! Yep… feels like home again.

Sigh, my meter starts over once a year it seems. As soon as I hit 2000 posts the board crashes. Well, here we go… 4001

We’ve lost all the stuff we had on here? - Pity, I tended to use ‘forum search’ like my knowledgebase!.. :( :(

Still, it’s good to be back.

[edit] on the positive side, I’m member number 8 - Looks like I’ve grabbed a much sought after single-digit member number… :laugh: :laugh: [/edit]

Yeah & it got hacked on my birthday so I never got that birthday message - boo, hoo, hoo.

Not getting kicked from the AM forum was your birthday present… :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, Happy Belated Birthday, Mike.

Don’t get me going jhonan. I was actually hoping to get kicked off for a while - that’s something I’ve never managed to do in my life yet!

welcome back, Flavio and everyone else. Good to see the place back up and running.

TK

Yeah I tell ya … Not having this place for the period of time that it was down was painful to say the least.

The n-Track forum is the

Great to be back.

Oh … Hello everyone. :D

-Ken

Quote (jhonan @ Sep. 08 2004,11:39)
We've lost all the stuff we had on here? - Pity, I tended to use 'forum search' like my knowledgebase!.... :( :(

Still, it's good to be back.

[edit] on the positive side, I'm member number 8 - Looks like I've grabbed a much sought after single-digit member number... :laugh: :laugh: [/edit]

darn, the whole server was lost :( ? the forum search was great. glad the server is back up though.

lates

t-willy
Hmm, interesting. New posts float to the top now. That's OK with me.

Hmmm. Glad it's not just me. I was getting confused.

Anyone work out if it can be changed around or have I got to learn to live with it?

Mark
We've lost all the stuff we had on here? - Pity, I tended to use 'forum search' like my knowledgebase!....

Still, it's good to be back.

Actually it's the 2nd or maybe 3rd time since I've been around that we've had a restart and lost the database. I'm now in the habit of saving anything useful locally now just in case.

Mark

Yay!!!

Hey, it’s back! :)

Mike, I wished you a happy birthday way back when - but it listed you as being either 49 or 51, and I don’t think you had a chance to clarify that. :)

So, did you get any groovy toys?