It's JPB's birthday!

Happy Birthday mate

Any chance of reviving “Fiberman”? (y’know that song is gonna haunt you forever, but I just love it!)

HBD, JPB! :)

Congrats ! :)

Hey JP! You old fart! Another year gone by eh? Hope you have a good one and many more bro’… :)

D

Yapph Birthday, John!!!

Shhhh! I’ve been trying to keep this a secret all day… Obviously, it’s not working.

As requested, here is the story of my co-worker that spends too much time on the compnay toilet:
FIBERMAN mp3
Though I should be careful, more and more, the song is beginning to describe me as well. :laugh:

Thanks for the wishes guys!

Here’s to another great year with some of the best people I’ve never met!

-John
:cool:

Hey, phoo - should we cover Fiberman ?

Happy Birthday John… What a year it has been… Weather-wise… You know…

I have a younger sister… Her Birthday is/was on the 30th… But I tell her… I’m the Good-Look’in, ONE… Well… :O :laugh: Then, I duck…

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Hey, phoo - should we cover Fiberman ?

Yeah, go on… that would be excellent.

SURE THING! …but only if John will play his 8 string bass on it (or anything else for that matter). I think we could really blow it out, so to speak.

Hahaha - “On bass,voice and toilet samples, Mr John PB, ladies & gentlemen”
That is one classy stage introduction :)

Quote (phoo @ Dec. 31 2005,00:39)
SURE THING! ..but only if John will play his 8 string bass on it (or anything else for that matter). I think we could really blow it out, so to speak.

HA! That would be a blast!

I'll do the bass part... It would be interesting to hear someone else singing... Where do we start?

-John

ROFLMAO! That’s great JP! I never heard that one before. :D

Fartones should DEFINITELY cover that one! You guys should collab the crap outta Fiberman. :p

D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Where do we start?

I’ll get it going and send all the info out when there’s something to build on.

John, You wouldn’t happen to have a good starter track, like a MIDI track to pull the tempo-click from would you? I can make one from the MP3 if you don’t.

What I do I get a click and guide tracks going then play the drums. Everything else is based off of the drums.

Hey - I’ll need lyrics (just to be sure ) :)

Quote (phoo @ Dec. 31 2005,16:07)
What I do I get a click and guide tracks going then play the drums. Everything else is based off of the drums.

And after you've done your bits, he tweaks them and makes you sound stupid :)

We ain’t fart ones fur nothing! :D

I got the click done.

hey guys, this is great.

Phoo - an idea. How about making the tracks available as a mix project for the board? See what different mixes we get…

…and without wishing to gatecrash the party, if you need any guitar parts done…

Mark

Haha !

You guys go !

John, sorry I missed it (I was out of touch for the weekend), but I wish you a very happy (belated) birthday !

Thanks for being here, man.

Wihan