iZotope Nectar

Vocal suite, er sweet?

Looks interesting. Someone buy it…

Sounds like something right up my alley…me does live the presets! no muss no fuss.
:agree:

I’ll be looking for the jacked version on torrent.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Only $199!? “A snip at half the price” - as me Gran would say.
Looking at the layout and flow of this rack, I realise how little I know about recording vocals. Other than setting up a mic, a flat eq with no fx and fingers crossed - I’m clueless when it comes to processing the input.

If you guys dont mind me adding a stitch to this thread, your help would be more than welcome.
A good friend is coming over next week to catch 3 tracks and her voice is worth doing justice. She’s coming armed with her RODE NT1A and cans.
Cheers.

Looks AWFUL Nice…
How can I buy-and-restore amps when there’s stuff out there like that in the market place ????

I have this plug…
I’ve used it a few times…
Works O.K.

The mic is the important initial instrument…
Then the person who uses it (the mic) in a non-abusive manner…
Well, something like that…

Bill…

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 19 2010, 5:03 PM)

I'll be looking for the jacked version on torrent.

Uh-huh... I had you pegged right from the get-go... THIEF.
:heart-break:

UJ

PS If you can't BUY IT... don't use it... jerk...
Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Nov. 20 2010, 4:55 PM)

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 19 2010, 5:03 PM)

I'll be looking for the jacked version on torrent.

Uh-huh... I had you pegged right from the get-go... THIEF.
:heart-break:

UJ

PS If you can't BUY IT... don't use it... jerk...

yeah,

I'm not one of those people whom think technology should only be shared with the elite few whom can afford it....so sue me, fascist. :whistle:

keep shinin

How do you sleep at night? Stealing is STEALING.

So if you spent weeks, months or YEARS developing a ‘technology’ product, how do you think YOU would feel if someone just stole your product? How do you figure Flavio views such practices? Do you even OWN an n-Track license? You keep saying you’re using an older version but are you really using a hacked version of V6? Hmmm??

What’s the difference between Izotope Nectar and n-Track? Both are software products for sale with REAL people behind them just trying to earn a living.

http://www.imsta.org/

THIEF

UJ

surely you’ve mistaken me for someone that gives a ****.

Sounds like it is time to open up another can…

have fun with that. :laugh:

keep shinin

:disagree: :agree:
:whistle: :peace:
Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Nov. 20 2010, 7:12 PM)

So if you spent weeks, months or YEARS developing a 'technology' product, how do you think YOU would feel if someone just stole your product? How do you figure Flavio views such practices?

What's the difference between Izotope Nectar and n-Track? Both are software products for sale with REAL people behind them just trying to earn a living.

YEah you sound real concerned about Flav and his family...

considering all you have done to help him sell software around here..... :(

Spare use the diatribe, the irony is just tooo much.

keep shinin

For irony hypocrite… see your own signature.

"For God so loved the world, so should we."

Yeah… you love it alright. So much you steal it. Don’t try to justify it Jerm. It’s wrong, you know it’s wrong and spinning stuff on somebody else ain’t gonna make it right.

By the way… I HAVE bought several n licenses over the years to support the product. Only when it stopped meeting my needs did I NOT by a license.

UJ

Hmmm… who I am to judge? No one.

Let your conscience be your guide… if you have one.

Last you’ll hear from me on this… but :disagree:

UJ

OF course, it’s worth remembering that for a Jewish community in antiquity, moral rules applied only within the community, and not outside it. Outsiders lack moral standing.

It’s clear at least to me we share a different ideology when it comes to technology and humans.

Some people put possessions or monetary gain,copyrights etc etc, over the human priority for mutual advancement, the possessions and wealth and accumulations of it become the only thing of importance and well humans they just take a back seat…

years from now the technology and patents will all still be there…and the people…well the people won’t (not even the ones who wrote the programs) and those whom didn’t have $$$ won’t have had the advantage or use of them anyway.

It’s the same reason children and adults in third world countries are denied every possible advancement in medicine, someone’s got to get paid for those patents, and it’s a good thing we all have Sargent Unblown Sedinco here to enforce that…

I am so glad I do not waste my time with such frivolous and trifling pursuits … :disagree:

keep shinin

I must say Jerm - yer pullin’ that justification with a long rope, as my old pappy would say.

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 21 2010, 8:53 PM)

Some people put possessions or monetary gain,copyrights etc etc, over the human priority for mutual advancement, the possessions and wealth and accumulations of it become the only thing of importance and well humans they just take a back seat...

You ability to use a plugin does not advance human kind. Stealing a man's cotton gin doesn't either. Sorry.

all technology advances humans, from the first stick tool to the last code (including the codes in our DNA)…

I’ve already shown how this type of capitalistic thinking effects human well being in a negative way…
If that is how you guys want to live that is fine by me…but don’t expect me to share in that ideology by trying to lay on some guilt trip, ain’t gonna happen.

keep shinin

Yup. Nukes and chemical weapons rock. I wish I had some. Starving children would be so much better off if they just had mustard gas and plugins. Your argument is what is called a non sequitur. You are not a starving child. You ability to use a plugin does not diminish human dignity or well being. (Other than perhaps the disappointment you feel. But you’re a big boy and will get over it.) It is ignorant to disregard all intellectual property rights.