Jacko's innocent!!!

Jackson not guilty on all counts.

Now we don’t have to listen to this crap every day.

Of course, now we will have to endure weeks of “was too - was not” babbling by the news pundits. :)

…but he’s still one weird individual.

Did you see that he was awarded damages and costs!

3 million bucks, and a junior boy scout troop! :(

Ali

I was going to say something about this, but I decided not to. :)

Innocent of what? Did I miss something!?!? rolls eyes

Jacko is a psycho. Alas, it’s not all his fault though. Look at how he was raised…

TG

I was gonna say…

Only in America…

But I’ll expand it to include North America… and Ya can’t exclude what is known as the rest of the Western World… MmAaNn…

:O :p

Bill…

[EDIT]
Comm’on… TomS… giv’us a reply… lol…

He was found "Not Guilty."

Is he really innocent? Doubtful.

Maybe he can go help OJ and Robert Blake search for the “real” killers now that he’s joined their club.

To show you how out if it I am, I read the title and thought this thread was about Jaco Pastorious.

Too Old, I am

TrackGrrrl

Ahhhhh Trackgrrrl, that’s the only Jaco I know!:D

Shame to lose him. :(

Quote (John @ June 13 2005,21:32)
He was found "Not Guilty."

Is he really innocent? Doubtful.

Maybe he can go help OJ and Robert Blake search for the "real" killers now that he's joined their club.

I was actually surprised to see some in the media making that distinction. A "Not guilty" verdict does not innocence make.....

If he is not a freaky pedophilic pervo, he sure has gone out of his way to give the whole world the impression that he is indeed a freaky pervo.

TG

Even some of the jury don’t think that he’s “innocent”, simply that this case left reasonable doubt. Straight from the mouth of one of the jurors:

"The judge ordered that the jurors’ names be sealed, and except for a few, most asked to be identified only by number. Juror No. 1, who identified himself as Raymond Hultman, 62, a civil engineer, said he was initially leaning toward conviction, but changed his mind during the deliberations.

“I feel that Michael Jackson has probably molested boys,” Hultman said on CNN. "To be in your bedroom for 365 straight days and not do something more than just watch television and eat popcorn, that doesn’t make sense to me.

But that doesn’t make him guilty of the charges that were presented."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/318845p-272608c.html

I heard those interviews too. The prosecution really screwed up this case IMO.

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 14 2005,11:34)

Yeah and another bad part of this… how many of YOUR tax dollars did they piss away in screwing up the case? I guess that’s the system we have for better or worse… Too bad we can’t send Billy Bob and Cletus over to Jacko’s place to make SURE he don’t mess with somebodies kid. They work for a couple cheeseburgers and a six pack. Put the FEAR in him. Knowwhattamean? :D

TG

The really sad part is that the even the most ridiculous accusation from any child is enough to send the average Joe to jail and then have him labeled as a “Registered Sex Offender” for the rest of his life, even after he’s served time in prison. Makes me mad that celebrities get away with so much.

Who was the director that drugged and raped some teen-age girl back in the 70’s, and then left the country to avoid prosecution? Danm… big name, too… and he’s still making movies.

:angry:

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 14 2005,11:34)

How? By not getting a conviction? Honestly, none of us are in a position to make a judgment in this case. We did not hear the evidence. I would fully expect that the prosecution put on the best case it could, and that the jury acted with integrity in not convicting, because that evidence did not rise to the require standard of proof. These were not inexperienced or bumbling lawyers, on either side. This is exactly how the system is supposed to work.

It is tough to know who to believe. Most folks would agree Jacko is screwy, but no one really knows exactly in which way. Did he do stupid stuff that put him in a bad looking situation or did he really do it? Who knows…

<!–QuoteBegin>

How? By not getting a conviction? Honestly, none of us are in a position to make a judgment in this case.

Come on Tom - did you see that interview with Jackson where he admitted letting boys in his room. But I’m basing my opinion on the jurors opinions, several which thought Jackson had molested boys.

Although I didn’t follow this case real closely, the prosecutors screwed up the timeline. I listened to an interview with a child pyscologoist & apparently these victims often change their story. She felt the prosecution tried to minimize this to the detriment of making the timeline unbelievable.

Even if he did nothing wrong, he sure set himself up for a fall. Obviously, he lives in his own fantasy world or something?

Tom, I agree the jury acted appropriately and are now set to get rich writing tell-all books! The crap on the news last night, (which my wife forced me to listen to while I was TRYING to go to sleep… :angry: ) was talking about how both sides should have done this or that… who knows… My opinion, which is worthless of course, is that they should never have proceeded unless they had an air-tight case against him. They HAD to know it was going to be a long drawn out, EXPENSIVE trial otherwise.

I can give 'em Billy Bob and Cletus’s phone number… just in case…

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

the most ridiculous accusation from any child is enough to send the average Joe to jail and then have him labeled as a “Registered Sex Offender” for the rest of his life

sadly, i saw this happen first hand to a neighbor who was an incredibly respected man… he was the principal and a teacher at a very small private christian school… a kid makes an accusation, the state bans my neighbor… his entire family begins falling apart, he ends up working on a pig farm in florida… then in court, two years later, the kid actually laughs on the stand as he admits to making the entire story up… the only evidence that ever existed was the kid’s word, and a note which he admitted was also faked to trick his parents…

my neighbor never served any time in jail, but he will be suffering the rest of his life for this kid’s dishonesty… an incredibly sad story…

isaac