Jackson's death a a homicide

Merch!

What was the motive?

Money! That’s easy! Get your MD and then fill the stars with painkillers and live large, at least until you end up in jail for murder!

I think I would consider it involuntary manslaughter. That Murray guy was probably inept as a doctor and had a history of it. Plus he was thousands in debt, so he better do what MJ told of him to do or he’d get fired. But he did say he tried to wean Smelly off the ‘milk’, allegedly.

Sounds reasonable, technoid - there’s gonna be a rush to judgment in the press about this - heh, like me - but we need to wait for all the facts to come out. I’m not sure that “He said I’d be fired if I didn’t give him the stuff” is much of a defense, however.

That makes you both right, and I thought about the same.
Doesn’t hurt to go to whois,net and check um out!
I can’t believe MJ was dependent or needed drugs, but it looks true.
He is a special case though.
Medical case I mean with his odd completion and all.
Can’t be from bleach.
Can’t be from rubbin coke all over himself.

Now ask yourself; when you think it, do you say rubbin or rubbing?
Spell it like you say it! :laugh:

Sue TEVA Pharmaceuticals - makers of Propofol.
Pharma’s killed him.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=TEVA
Sell them short. Watch the fun.

Smelly is/was a complex individual. With all the riches he garnerned throughout his 4 decades of fame, he truly considered himself royalty. What else can you do when you have tons of money to burn? Check out his material wealth, there’s a royal chair in there. As he’s said in one of the documentaries on him, “It’s my tastes”. So part of that princely/kingly mentality is that he will not take “No” for an answer. Murray was in debt when MJ took him in. That’s a dream come true for Murray and he desperately needed some sort of income. My guess is that since MJ wanted to sleep (because of the grueling practice sessions for the upcoming tour), he really needed a drug to do this for him. And as Murray didn’t want this money-making opportunity to blow away, he had to “obey”. No one still knows how they got the propofol (at least publicly) and there will probably be more doctors in the hot seat.

Yes, sadly MJ did get “addicted” to medicine, not to get high for experimentation’s sake (there’s a term for that, but can’t recall), but more to get the job done (kill pain, etc.). That newly publicized video footage of his 2nd and 3rd degree burned pink bald scalp, during the Pepsi rehearsal is when it all started, 25 years ago. If there’s anyone to blame for that fate (of the fire and his dependency on drugs), it would probably be, initially and indirectly, on his brothers. :)

Now for the weather… back to you…

When you’ve Done-It-All where is there left To-Go ?

This ain’t the first time this sort of thing has happened, nor, will it be the last time…

Anything in-excess is lethal…
Elvis, is another Huge Story…

It just doesn’t set a good standard for kids to pattern themselves after…
Kids know all about this stuff…
It’s borne into them…
They need little if any education regarding all this stuff and it’s effects…

Too Bad…

However, tomorrow, is another day…
History has a way of repeating itself…

Bill…

Momma used to say stupid is as stupid does… :cool:

Did you see the list of drugs and timeline that were given to Jackson on the day that he died??? Man - that guy really couldn’t sleep. He should have gone what I do - drink a beer and read The Atlantic magazine - puts me to sleep every night!

What is propofal or whatever it’s called?

General anesthetic used for putting folks OUT for surgeries or other procedures. Also know as Diprivan…

D

Ah, Diprivan - that is some serious stuff. that doc is in big big trouble.

Quote: (Yaz @ Aug. 25 2009, 6:12 AM)

Momma used to say stupid is as stupid does.... :cool:

Yep, there are a ton of rich rock stars who seem to behave themselves

Heh… opportunity KNOCKS. Would it have knocked if MJ were still alive? I doubt it.

Leeches…

D