JUNO Hype

Halifax, This weekend…

This is some of what is going on in my part of the word… this week.

It nice to see these parts being “Planted” with the Buisness part of the Music… Every little thing helps…

http://news.sympatico.msn.cbc.ca/Enterta…ne=True

Bill.

Cockburn got the humanitarian award, i see. “I’m a little embarrased by doing what seems to be the obvious.” I like that. :)

I’ve always thought that the ‘Juno Awards’ had the best name of any of that type of thing.

Whenever I watch it I end up saying to others in the room: 'JUNO that song? JUNO who that is? JUNO who they are?"

Hi:
JUNO better know who that is… cause I don’t… :laugh: :p

Some of that production was a disgrace… There was a group of kids awarded something close to the end of the production where one of them arrived on the stage swinging a bottle of beer… And the language was awful… There was lots of “Beeps” and all… Not good for kids… in my opinion… I think the porduction catered mainly to the under 16 age group… if IT wasn’t for the language…

On the UP Side… I’d have to say that the local bars and hotels and buisnesses-in-general made a $1.75 during the week by visitors, who came to town to view this… Mabey, $1.79… Nothing comes cheep, in this town…

From what I saw on the tube, IT looked like the show was “Over Produced”… Lots of Glitter and all…

And… what I remember, years ago… the JUNO Awards were for “Acting Crowd”… Not the “Music Crowd”… Even so, there has to be better Music People to promote in Cannuckville than “Guarage Band Kids” waveing Beer Bottles on the stage accepting JUNO who they were? ??? :p :(

That’s just my “Take” on what the Cannucks were promoting as Enertainers to the World…

Geeeezeee… Did I say that? Is that sour grapes? Or What?

Bill…

Sour “Grapes” !

:)

Quote (TomS @ April 03 2006,21:18)
Sour "Grapes" !

:)

What is this, shuffleboard??? And who's this Maclean guy anyway? Don at his finest... :D

What a great photo of Grapes…

Looks like he’s promoting a Six-Pack of Molsons Canadian beer… and talkin about the heartburn you can get from IT if you drink too much… or… watch a bad Leaf’s hockey game…

They lost to the Habs last weekend what was IT? 7 - 1 or something… Sorry, I think IT was the Sabers… I can’t remember who it was… I fell asleep after the first period…

What a bad game…

IT’s all over but the crying for the the Leafs…

Bill…

He’d be a great pro wresting promoter…or almost is I suppose. :)

He’s the greatest NLH promoter I know… and very pro any level of hockey… He goes to bed with hockey on his mind and gets up in the morning thinking hockey…

IT’s his life…

But he’s not in the CBC Hockey Camp, of their ideas of The Game… He’s on a 7-second delay… in case he says something that the CBC Brass don’t want to promote, regarding Hockey-Night-in-Canada…

Shame on the CBC for that… IMO…

[EDIT]
I didn’t complete what I was gonna say… They (the CBC) could post a disclaimer saying … They are not responsible for any legal responses to anything he says on the Hock-Night-in-Canada production… Well…

Bill…

[EDIT Again]
Fighting??? That’s part of the game… IMO… When they (The Players) get tired of fighting, they’ll settle down and play hockey… and The Game will be better off for IT… The fans will dictate how much Fighting they will tolerate… But that is something that shouldn’t be allowed in the kids level of the sport…

Most kids comming up through the Game already know that…