Just bought this...

The price was right, so took a gamble…

Hey guys. I’ve just added this to my arsenal: My new toy I know what I’m doing later this evening! Anyone have any experience with this? I’d never even heard of the company, but read a bit about them on their myspace page, Muza Music and they seem to be selling these items at a giveaway price currently to generate some feedback and momentum, so the price may soon rise. What I’ve read seems to be positive. I’ll report back with my thoughts after some rigorous testing! If it’s as good as I hope, I could be retiring the Pod, the Korg AX30G and the Morley wah / volume pedal, and various other individual units I’ve aquired for home recording purposes over the years…

Pedals just keep getting cheaper and hopefully better.
Let us know how it performs.

Well, pound for pounds it’s probably the best purchase I’ve made. The cost of a couple of BOSS stomp boxes has got me this neat unit. Good distortion sounds, great delays and reverbs, and even the amp sims are real good. For the money paid, you really cannot fault it. Plus, it’s built like a tank, resplendant in it’s purple steel glory!