Just poppin in

I know i’ve been really crap lately, i’ve been kinda busy growing ‘Luke’,I’m 24 weeks now…16 to go! All is very well.

I just stepped down from leading youth work at church and
I had one of my last gigs last night, I’ve two more and then i’m on Maternity leave. I guess i’ll be snooping around alot more with all this time on my hands! Done lots of writing but no recording lately, so i’m hoping to at least get one or two youtube vids up in the next few months. (If i can still hold my guitar!)

Hope you guys are all ok.

love to all. xxx

glad to hear all is well wit da baby. :agree:

thanx for poppin in too things have been a little slow around here lately… :laugh:

dontcare

Hi ange and All:

Keep up the good work…
It’ll soon be over…
16 weeks left…
EH…

:p
:laugh:

Nothing is easy…
Well…
Get Rob to carry the heavy stuff…
I mean, the stage gear…
:)

So…
What’s the food and treats you just can’t stay away from
????

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Apr. 12 2011, 3:31 AM)

So..
What's the food and treats you just can't stay away from
????

Hey Bill :D

well, when I was pregnant with Amy, I was in to anything Orange, carrots and satsumas etc...this time it's 'Crunchies' and 'fried chicken'...guess they're till orange...but not quite so good for me! needless to say...the P.A is not the only heavy thing around here these days!

Hello Ange. It’s been kinda quiet around here but the old forum is still hanging on. Good to hear you’re doing well. Exciting times eh? Take good care of yourself now. All the best to you both.
Cheers,

Bruffie :)

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Apr. 13 2011, 11:14 AM)

Hello Ange. It's been kinda quiet around here but the old forum is still hanging on. Good to hear you're doing well. Exciting times eh? Take good care of yourself now. All the best to you both.
Cheers,

Hey Ian, Yeah...I caught sight of a little tumble weed as I logged in :whistle:

Thanks for the well wishes :agree: How are you doing anyhoo? been writing much lately?
Quote: (ange @ Apr. 13 2011, 11:17 AM)

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Apr. 13 2011, 11:14 AM)

Hello Ange. It's been kinda quiet around here but the old forum is still hanging on. Good to hear you're doing well. Exciting times eh? Take good care of yourself now. All the best to you both.
Cheers,

Hey Ian, Yeah...I caught sight of a little tumble weed as I logged in
:whistle:

Thanks for the well wishes
:agree: How are you doing anyhoo?
been writing much lately?

Seem to have lost the inspiration lately. Got 4 or 5 things in various stages of incompletion :)