Just sold my 1st song from my web site

Whoppie!

Just sold an MP3 of The Yankee Flyer for $0.99 (of which I made $0.66 after PayPal took out their cut). Now if I could just sell 1 Mil more of them, I would be all set!

Happy Holidays to everyone from the Great White North (NH)!

Congrats Mike,

Sounds like your on a roll, no pun intended, :agree:

Yep, some snow on the way, ho ho ho, and all that jazz…

dontcare

Nice going, man. I was checking out your website and noticed the Thoreau material. Been a Thoreau fan for a while. I’m reading “Faith in a Seed” right now. It’s a good read if you’re into plant community ecology, or even if you’re not I suppose. I wasn’t aware he was familiar with Darwin’s work until reading this latest publication. Had he lived longer, I get the feeling their work may have coincided even more so.

Just bought the Thoreau cd, looking forward to hearing it!

GeoffO - thank you very much! I’ll ship it out on Monday. I hope you like it (you can preview songs on my web site if you haven’t already).

They’ve actually used some of Thoreau’s work to verify that various growing seasons for specific plants have increased today, which basically shows that things have been warming up.

That’s cool, Mike!

's’all good. Nice one, Mike.

Well done dude!!

Quote: (Mr Soul @ Dec. 26 2010, 12:33 PM)

Just sold an MP3 of The Yankee Flyer for $0.99 (of which I made $0.66 after PayPal took out their cut).
Now if I could just sell 1 Mil more of them, I would be all set!

Happy Holidays to everyone from the Great White North (NH)!

Very, very cool.

Weeee! :laugh:

PACO