Kings Of Leon

Anyone here know anything about these guys? I just heard Sex On Fire on my way home…whoa man what a tune. Took my head off like the first time I heard Free by Train, Slither by Velvet Revolver, Dim by DaDa.

If you have heard thier CD and the whole thing is as good as Sex On Fire let me know…I hate to buy a CD for 1 tune…but if I have too…

Duff

Yep Duff, my drummer turned me on to these cats, got some killer tunes and sound! Sex On Fire is an awsum tune!

Hey Duff, go here and listen to KOL for free. just type in the band and you can listen to some tunes before buying. Full tunes not short clips either.

Playlist

Quote:

"!llebwoc erom deen I"

Well try this -

DynamiteCowbell
:laugh:
:laugh:
:p
:p

I like them quite a bit. We are supposed to open for them in March (Will believe it when I see it.) the remind me a lot of the Police.

Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Jan. 27 2009, 6:29 AM)

Quote:

"!llebwoc erom deen I"

Well try this -

DynamiteCowbell

WOW! SIX for the price of... NONE! :laugh:

You know I gotta download that thing and goof around with it...

DOonk-DOonk-DOonK - CLANK etc... :p Shoot wait a sec...

HERE :laugh:

D

That’s cool Bubba! Where at?

Dub, there’s a cow mooing with the cowbells also! :agree:

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody

Is that [Lee’ on] or [Lee Ohn’]

Lion King

Redbone or Ponce De ?

…Leon Redbone…
Style.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 27 2009, 11:37 PM)

Redbone or Ponce De ?

Ponce De Leon!............Spent his whole life looking for the fountain of youth. Bit of a waste when you think about it! :whistle:
Quote:

Redbone or Ponce De ?

Right.

So is it Kings of Redbone or Kings of Ponce De?

I'm hoping it's Redbone. I like the sound of Kings of Redbone better.

That's ALL
Quote: (duffman @ Jan. 26 2009, 4:50 PM)

I hate to buy a CD for 1 tune....but if I have too....

Duff

Hi Duf,
I'm sure there are more than one that you would like on the CD but maybe you might get into my recent habit of downloading singles to compile into very interesting CDs. My CDs could have Robin Trower, BB King, North Mississippi Allstars, Ange, Sony Boy Williamson, Ching Crosby, Levi Stringer, Jack Bruce, Thomas Airs etc they become great CDs to listen to.