Latest not working w Audiobus-feedback crashes

Help?

So I’ve had n-track for almost two years and it’s been ok fr recording with the iPhone built in mic but otherwise useless.
I’ve got the latest iOS update as well as the latest n-track version from the Apple App Store and it will not work with Audiobuss at all!
I try to instantiate n-track via Audio bus and it immediately crashes with loud feedback ( even with mic turned off) and then crashes out if Audiobus.
I’ve also in the past bought some in app purchases that seem to have disappeared when I updated to the latest iOS - I’ve tried the restore in app purchases to no avail.
Also I’m trying to find the “about” so that I can see the full version information and I simply can’t find it under help or anywhere else.

What’s the deal with this app???????
Wish I would have bought a different multitrack app!!!

Quote:

So I've had n-track for almost two years and it's been ok fr recording with the iPhone built in mic but otherwise useless

iPhone 4 or 4S or 5?
Just curious. There are tons of ways to record, e.g. the iRig gadgets, etc. Built-in mic can work well for recording some acoustic instrument up-close, but only certain instruments with the mic placed just right.
E.g., uke in front of the sound hole, classical guitar in front of the sound hole, etc.

Quote:

try to instantiate n-track via Audio bus and it immediately crashes with loud feedback ( even with mic turned off) and then crashes out if Audiobus.

I've worked around a similar issue on my iPad mini with Retina like so:
1. On my iPad, I made sure to save each song as "packed" (.sgw) versions.
2. Then I attached my iPad to my computer.
3. I went here: iTunes > iPad > Apps > n-Track Studio Pro
4. Then, I dragged-and-dropped the packed (.sgw) files from n-Track onto my desktop.
5. I deleted n-Track from my iPad.
6. Rebooted the iPad
7. Finally, reinstalled n-Track from the App Store.

Problem solved. Whatever songs I wanted to keep working on with my iPad, I dragged-and-dropped them back under my n-Track in iTunes so I could open them and continue.

Quote:

I've tried the restore in app purchases to no avail.

Are you saying you successfully logged in to your Apple account, did the whole "restore in-app purchases" within n-Track, and... then what? What does "to no avail" mean?
I'm curious what the in-app purchases were. I own the Pro version, so I don't think I've ever gotten a prompt to restore in-app purchases.

they should have put in Jack support,

I suspect more future problems with the proprietary audio bus…

Apples got a wake up call coming. :disagree:

shockadd,

n-Track appears to work correctly with Audiobus, which we use quite often to test n-Track.
As Goocher suggest the problem might be related to some specific configuration setting that may have gone wrong, so I please try to follow the steps Goocher listed to reinstall the app with a fresh configuration.

The in-app purchases should be restored to the app when you select the ‘Restore in-app purchases’ button. Make sure you’re connected to the internet, and that you’re logged into the same iTunes account that was used to purchase the app and the in-app purchases. Besides the ‘Restore in-app purchases’ button you can also try clicking the purchase button for the single in-app purchases (effects, MIDI & pro-pack). Apple will not charge you again for the purchases, a message will appear saying “You’ve already purchased this item” and the in-app functionality will be restored. The ‘Restore in-app purchases’ command is there so that with a single command you get back all the purchases you may have previously made.
Please let me know if you continue having problems.

Flavio.