Look at This..

Holy … Moley

YazMiester (51)

What a shame… :O ??? ? :( :laugh:

I guess it’s all over…

[EDIT]

Sorry Yaz… I forgot to say Happy Birthday… to you…

What a Way-to-Go

Bill…

Eyup!

Yep, the slippery slope certainly gets steeper after the half-century :)

Steve

Well… Yaz has slipped over the half-century young mark!

Happy Birthday YAZ ol’ bean!

D

Hurrah for the Miester, as good a bullsh!tter as any :)

(And just for the record, that’s a compliment :;): )

Happy Birthday Yaz! You finally joined me on 51…
It’s not so bad,
Cheers!!
Ian

:) :) :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

Happy Birthday Yaz! You finally joined me on 51…
It’s not so bad,

Certainly not as bad as him CATCHING you!!!

51 is not old… 91 may be moderately old… 121 is pushing it!! :D

D

HBD!

you ole chatter you,always good jammin in the chatroom with ya man,maybe we can do it in real one day ,happy b day too ya !!!

Happy birthday me old mucker, sorry I missed it. Perhaps we could have spent the day staring at our rod tips and empty beer cans wondering where the bass had gone :)

Many thanks everyone, been sick as a dog with this sinus crap, haven’t missed work until today, am going to the ol’ Doctor this a.m. in search of good drugs!
I’m not really old yet, but, my body is starting to act like my ol’ pick-up truck which is a Rolls Kinardly. You know, rolls down the hill kinardly get up the next. So I guess life is all downhill for me now! :D
Did get a digital Optical cable for birthday to hook TV up to sound surround and can now hear 5.1 sound on select program, watched the golf turney on C.B.S. sunday. Wife was in the back of house, airplane flew over the hole in the turney, sounded like it was flying real low over my house, wifey was totally amazed. I just chuckled.
Still haven’t had a chance to play around with my new Vox amp, bummer. :(

Just an update, Sinus and double ear infection. Getting sick sucks worse than getting old! :(

Sorry to hear it Yaz. I’m struggling through my second head cold of the new year myself. It’s this D#@N FRICKIN’-FRACKIN, SOW POKIN’, NO COUNT WEATHER!!! Monday it was 73 degrees F here. Tuesday, the high was 45 and the low 28… ALL within a span of about 36 hours…

D

EDIT: STUPID WEATHER!

Just think, you have both getting sick and old at the same time to look forward to… :D

You know… once you get the immune system upset, the older you get the longer it takes to return to normal… Changes in normal weather patterns where you live can screw you around…

That happened to me a couple of weeks before Christmas… We had above average and normal weather… Now we are back to normal weather here… and everything is fine… with me… I hate the cold and so does my heating fuel oil tank…

[EDIT]
Complaining-and-Predicting how the weather is, is high on the list of chin-wagging topics… around here on this end of the country… We can’t do anything about it, but… It’s supposed to make the weather better…

Bill…

Sorry to hear u been sick too D/TG. Yep the weather is big part of it, 14 for a low last fri morn, got up to 62 sat. You just don’t know how to dress in the a.m. when the weather is like this. Now we have ice everywhere, go figure. Must be global warming, or maybe it’s them Klingons screwing around with us again.

Tom, I don’t mind getting old, sure beats the alturnative. :D

Amen on that one Wox, the older ya get the longer it takes to get over something, I’m still trying to get over that I played a Strat once. LOL!

Quote (YazMiester @ Feb. 02 2007,12:05)
...the older ya get the longer it takes to get over something, I'm still trying to get over that I played a Strat once. LOL!

:laugh: :D :laugh:

IiKkNnOoWw:
I’m trying to figure out if that is Good or Bad… :O ??? ?

Bill…

I understand about the strat. Once you’ve played one, it is sort of hard to get over it, since all other guitars tend to sound like snot-covered pieces of balsa plywood by comparison.

:p

On the other hand, I really really do like my PRS, even if it is just one of their budget ones. :)

Quote (TomS @ Feb. 02 2007,20:58)
...since all other guitars tend to sound like snot-covered pieces of balsa plywood by comparison.

Bah! Try a decent Gretsch.