Lost Songs/Tracks

I am getting back to recording after a brief layoff and am running into a problem. I recently purchased a new pc and after transferring my files and re-loading n-Track(3.3)I cannot access any of the songs I recorded previously. The files show up(as .sng files), but when I try to load them I get a missing file error message. Any thoughts?
Thanks

Quote: (rlcone @ Dec. 14 2007, 6:29 PM)

I am getting back to recording after a brief layoff and am running into a problem. I recently purchased a new pc and after transferring my files and re-loading n-Track(3.3)I cannot access any of the songs I recorded previously. The files show up(as .sng files), but when I try to load them I get a missing file error message. Any thoughts?
Thanks

n-track's .sng file stores the information about the song but does not store the actual tracks themselves. You need to copy the .wav files from your old PC to your new one. You may find it easier to export them from n-track on the old system in packed-file format as this will collect up all the wav files required for the song and allow you to copy them together.

Of course, if the error message if referring to missing plugins then what I've written above is meaningless. If you have missing plugins you'll need to get those over from the old system too.