M-Audio Fast track USB

there’s a bug in ASIO mode

If anyone use Fastrack usb audio card…???

can you tell me if you got some bug with asio or with another M-audio card in general…

help me please !!!

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FastTrackUSB-main.html

Quote (fleow @ May 31 2005,09:40)
If anyone use Fastrack usb audio card…???

can you tell me if you got some bug with asio or with another M-audio card in general…

Hmmm…it looks like not many people use the Fast Track USB. What kind of problem(s) are you seeing? If they turn out to be general problems, and not just particular to the Fast Track USB, perhaps someone here will be able to help.

Also, since you asked about M-Audio cards in general, FYI I have an M-Audio Audiophile 2496, and I haven’t noticed any ASIO bug(s).

Tony

in asio mode, it crash…after pressing rec…
i’got AMD athlon xp 2500+ with 1Go ram and 320 Go harddrive

Are you using the ASIO drivers that came with the card on cd or did you download the latest drivers from the M-audio site? I bought a Delta 1010lt this year and had some trouble with a defective card. The maudio tech support people were very helpful and they ended up replacing the card. You might want to give them a call. It doesn’t sound like an ntrack problem.
You could also try reloading the latest drivers from the maudio website

Have you contacted Flavio on this? I had a problem with M-Audio Quattro a long while back and he was able to rev ntracks to work with the drivers. On latest version I have no troubles, but I also have updated ASIO drivers for the M-Audio Quattro. Try the drivers first.