Major HELP please!

Well it’s weird. The keyboard sound appears here and there throughout the set but not when I play it back as soon as i’ve recorded it, it only does it once it’s been mixdowned and I play it back.

Make sure you are mixing down to 16 bit wav files if you have the 16 bit license. If you choose 24 or 32 bits at mixdown, n will stick those random notes in there! (It’s a license thang…) :)

TG

PS Thanks Wihan but you know what they say; “Even a blind pig finds a root every now and then…”

<!–QuoteBegin>

PS Thanks Wihan but you know what they say; "Even a blind pig finds a root every now and then…"

Be that as it may, that was a good 'lateral thinking shot in the dark’

Wihan

I have seen cards where depending on the selected mode you are in, Inputs become Ouputs when outputting 5.1 surround. I don’t know if this is the case with Jackers card ot not. It can also be a processor limitation of the soundcard i.e., when it needs to decode a 5.1 mix in the processor, there’s not enough processor power to handle recording. I’m talking about the soundcard DSP processor here. I’m betting it was the In becomes an Out thang though…

TG