Makes Me Wanna

Makes Me Wanna

Kevin Myers, Bruffie, Me, jdet and pingcat finally finished this.

Echo lick by Kevin (inspired the entire project).
Basic Track, (drums, bass, grunge electric) me.
Voice dialogue Bruffie
Chorus vocals Bruffie, jdet.

Parental Advisory. You need to email me a note from your parents before listening…

yea right…

DAMN THAT IS AWESOME :D

bravo guys
:agree:

Good song with a strong message. Pops I’m tellin ya you do the drums so good! I wanna buy you an actual kit and make you pratice! :laugh:

I like it, it reminds me of my Pink Floyd dvd (the verses in particular) but then again it would sound cool on the latest metal release.
:)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…oops Sorry

YEAH THIS ROCKS!!! Hey Man Nice Shot

Glad you guys like it. Felt like a month’s worth of work but it only took 2 weeks.
What an awesome group of folks to pitch in on project with such talent!

Why did it take two weeks El’Pop’eye?

because I wanted it to be the best it could be. I need time to do that these days.

It took me a week just to program the drums and get them sounding the way I like 'em.

Just imagine what TomS's songs would be like if he gave them more than 13 mins each!
But then as a teacher I'm sure he feels that he has to complete his assignments immediately!
The guys bording on rock godness, give or take a lick or two, or 20 or 30 songs. Suppose that depends on how fast he goes.

Thanks Levi.

I was wondering why Bruffie didn’t use that voice on his war song? And then speeking of Bruffies spoken voice and TomS… TomS’s last soung could use Bruffies speeking voice. But why make um as good as they can be? lol Beats me! I’ve noticed that some guys here don’t mind correctin my spelling :laugh: but I found plenty mistakes in my last song that no one clued me in on :laugh: I personally don’t want any coddeling. Like you Mr Willis, I wan’t them as good as they can be!

Quote: (Levi @ Jun. 17 2009, 12:59 PM)

Just imagine what TomS's songs would be like if he gave them more than 13 mins each!
But then as a teacher I'm sure he feels that he has to complete his assignments immediately!
The guys bording on rock godness, give or take a lick or two, or 20 or 30 songs.
Suppose that depends on how fast he goes.

*patooie*, lets get it strait! "B O R D E R I N G" :laugh:

For yrs I spelled maybe, mybe.
Must be a subconshouse desire to speek with an english accent.
I don’t know why I spell some things the way that I do.
Lazy spelling I guess with a huge amount of I don’t give a darn.
I had this georgous girl friend who thought my spelling was cute :laugh: that’s all she had to say!
:love:

I really love this, I’ve had it on loads…is that Jdet doing the sexy talkie bit? me likie! Did Bruffie write it?..awesome bit of writing.

It’s like train-spotting mixed with a little Floyd and topped with sprinkles of ‘rage against the machine’

superb

Ange x

Quote: (ange @ Jun. 17 2009, 1:30 PM)

I really love this, I've had it on loads...is that Jdet doing the sexy talkie bit? me likie! Did Bruffie write it?...awesome bit of writing.

It's like train-spotting mixed with a little Floyd and topped with sprinkles of 'rage against the machine'

superb

Ange x

Well....thanks for the sexy talkie bit....that was me :love:

I wrote the lyrics, did the talking and chorus vocals, JDet did the backing vox in the chorus (good job too) and Tommy put the music together from Kevins original lick. Pingcat played the awesome solos. Did I miss anyone? :)
Quote: (Bruffie @ Jun. 17 2009, 1:36 PM)

Quote: (ange @ Jun. 17 2009, 1:30 PM)

I really love this, I've had it on loads...is that Jdet doing the sexy talkie bit? me likie! Did Bruffie write it?...awesome bit of writing.

It's like train-spotting mixed with a little Floyd and topped with sprinkles of 'rage against the machine'

superb

Ange x

Well....thanks for the sexy talkie bit....that was me
:love:

I wrote the lyrics, did the talking and chorus vocals, JDet did the backing vox in the chorus (good job too) and Tommy put the music together from Kevins original lick. Pingcat played the awesome solos. Did I miss anyone? :)

You da man Bryffie, you da man :agree:

Hats off to you hun :D

Ange x

Mr Willis was da man on this. I just wrote some words and sang. He put together a 29 track beast of a song and did most of the instruments.
Awesome job Tommy!!

Pingcats guitars were really brutal…stunning!

Hey, we have a ‘SC Top 100 song’…whatever that means

Quote:

I personally don't want any coddeling. Like you Mr Willis, I wan't them as good as they can be!

Me either Levi. That's why the unsung hero of this project was Yaz. I always know Yaz will tell me the truth about anything I ask him for input on, and I trust his ears.........

Pats on the back all around guys!

(I just archived the song file folder to DVD - 187 items in the tune. 2.8 gigs. = monster)
Quote: (Bruffie @ Jun. 17 2009, 1:43 PM)

Hey, we have a 'SC Top 100 song'....whatever that means

I always thought that getting up to the top 10 gets additional plays.
We can spring'board it up to the top by playing it often for a couple days.
Then if it's truely majic it will stick to the top.
But more than likely others are paying to get plays and will bounce it down.
I don't pay attention to the rock charts though so maybe it's diffrent there. That is a huge amount of data!