Makes Me Wanna

Video

The n-Track Metal collaboration :) A friend of mine decided to make a vid for it and post it up on Youtube. Unfortunately it went slightly out of synch somewher in the upload.

Poppa and Kevins music, my lyrics, Poppa on all instruments except lead guitar by Pingcat. My vocal and JDet on backing vox.

Maybe even heavy enough fo Hugh Jass :whistle:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
:)

Damn, that song is good. Watching the video and listening to the audio, looks like something Roger Waters might have come up with.
Your friend outta do a video for “Marching Home”!

Hi n-Track Gents:

Thank you posting this link to your great production…
Lots of work there,
Editing, tracking and assembly of everything that makes this video watchable…

You deserve all the credit you can garner for this “Makes Me Wanna” production…
:agree:

Bill…

I like! :agree:

Your friend did a great job putting it together.
For the out of sync issues, he
probably has already done this, but googling provides a bunch of ideas.
Here is
what youtube has said about it. .
http://www.google.com/support…r=56122

Quote:

Out-of-sync sound is usually the result of using an audio codec that our system doesn’t support. We’re always adding new ones, but if this happens to your video, you can try re-encoding it with a different audio compression. We recommend MP3 audio for best results

Speak truth Ian!

Well done!

I emailed the codec deal to you Ian - pingcat’s post reminded me. YouTube suggest’s using an mp3 for audio and mpeg-4 for encoding for best sync.

Cheers guys! Thanks Tommy and Ping for the advice, I’m in Manila now but I’ll get on to it when I get back. I put the audio on as mp3 but he had given me the vid as wmv. I did try mp4 but had similar or worse issues. Anyway, just a first attempt.

Geoff, if I do a vid for ‘Marching Home’, any idea where I can get 50 or so wild Highlanders? :)

Quote: (Bruffie @ Aug. 28 2009, 11:31 AM)

Geoff, if I do a vid for 'Marching Home', any idea where I can get 50 or so wild Highlanders?

Glasgow?
:laugh:

Either there or Mel Gibson’s house…

D

Most excellent!! Really really good!

From copyrighted material, surely!
:laugh:

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Aug. 28 2009, 11:47 AM)

Quote: (Bruffie @ Aug. 28 2009, 11:31 AM)

Geoff, if I do a vid for 'Marching Home', any idea where I can get 50 or so wild Highlanders?

Glasgow?

Yeah....outside the bars, any Friday or Saturday night :)

Nice Ian! Like your scenes as well, well done! Thx for the inspiration good man! Do more!