Member rating

Funny how my member rating went down from well over 4 to under 2 in one day. Must be because of one bad rating or just not enough people rating me I guess. Oh well.

PACO :angry:

I’ll bump it up!

In fact I had to hit it about 100 times to get you up to 3 - must be some asshat or other.

Hey, Tony, was that you!? :) Sorry about the asshat comment if it was!

Quote: (TomS @ May 19 2010, 3:56 PM)

In fact I had to hit it about 100 times to get you up to 3 - must be some asshat or other.

And another 50 or so clicks to get it up to where it is now.... yeah, I know, but TVs boring and I'm too tired to record.

I don’t think it was me!

The rating scale should go up to eleven

Keep up the good work Paco Doubt if anyone has anything but respect for your honest efforts here. :agree:

Tony, only you and me and Paco were online in the recent past. So, it wasn’t you, I now return to my asshat stance previously held. Actually, I just like the term. My wife had a chance to actually study it in a linguistics class. Grad school - that’s where all the fun learning is. :laugh:

Quote: (TomS @ May 19 2010, 3:56 PM)

Rrr ya kiddn matey? Only took a mear wails breath to take him down :laugh:

Thanks guys… :)

PACO

Someone is purposely knocking my rating down, was over 3 with friendly help but it’s still going down. Oh well. :angry:

PACO

Wondering why those are even there! Pay it no mind Paco, I’ve had fun pokin at those over the yrs!
Mines been poked too! It doesn’t matter. I loved pokin TommyS and Pops in the past, it was hilarious.
In fact I’ve poked everyone here at some point. Both up and down :)

Well, Flanders is back…

“talk me down, Tom”

No member rating is more important than any single post, zero would be ok with me.
:) But hey mind has grown, that’s nice :D

Quote: (Paco572 @ May 19 2010, 6:19 PM)

Someone is purposely knocking my rating down, was over 3 with friendly help but it's still going down. Oh well.
:angry:

PACO

it it bad you having the low ratings but im having zero ratings so it badder for me. in my contry it it not good when him having zero rating. nobody who knows these informacions will selling to you chickpea or tomato or meat.
Quote: (Horace Frankendingle @ May 21 2010, 12:36 PM)

Quote: (Paco572 @ May 19 2010, 6:19 PM)

Someone is purposely knocking my rating down, was over 3 with friendly help but it's still going down. Oh well. :angry:

PACO

it it bad you having the low ratings but im having zero ratings so it badder for me. in my contry it it not good when him having zero rating. nobody who knows these informacions will selling to you chickpea or tomato or meat.

There you go Flanders, I gave you a 5 star rating.

PACO

Seems as though something has happened to my rating…

However, I don’t even know how it’s adjusted or how it works…
???
I get here to read the topics and all…
BUT…
I’ve been working on this DJ Desk, in the studio…
It’s starting to take shape…

Bill…

p.s. That paco avatar is pretty nice…