METRONOME IRREGULAR

NOT WORKING VERY FINE.

HELP ME.

I HAVE ONE PROBLEM WITH THE METRONOME, BECAUSE THE SOUND OF THE METRONOME IS REPRODUCED IRREGULAR, IN MODO LIVE OR NORMAL. I NEED RECORD MIDI PARTS IN MY TONE GENERATOR, BUT WHEN PUSH THE PLAY BUTTON, THE SOUN OF THE PC INTEGRATE SOUNDCARD OR THE SOUND MODULE (QY100 YAMAHA) IS REPRODUCED: TRRRRR…SILENCE…METRONOME WITH CONTINUOS SOUND AT IRREGULAR TEMPO. WHEN PRESS THE BUTTON TOGGLE LOOP SELECTION PLAYBACK THE SOUND IS REPRODUCED: TRRR…SILENCE…METRONOME CONTINUOS…WHEN CROSS FOR THE START AREA OTER TRRR…SILENCE…METRONOME.

HELP ME FRIENDS, MY ENGLISH IS BAD.

Unfortunately, I’m unable to help in your situation, but I’ll say, that I attempted to use the metronome once, but it was off-time. Another mucisian and myself noticed that it was off between the 4, and 1 of the next measure.

Now I throw together a simple beat in FL studio, then import it to N-track now. Much better timeing.

tank you PJK.

I have the software XG WORKS of Yamaha and the metronome is good. I was recorder the tempo in wav format, and export in n-track. A good metronome and copy and paste segments in the same track are functions very importants for me (not is easy in ntrack).