MIdi instruments

user friendly

Is it possible to make the “program” and “instrument” midi facility easier to work with?
As a newbie just choosing an instrument and then its programs,then the piano roll would be easier but there are banks to make it more complicated. Also a software dedicated midi ch would help so a sound wont replace any other sounds in a recording.

SFZ

google it, then get your own sf2’s for whatever instruments you fancy.
If you are interested I will give you a link to a BUNCH of really great sf2 sounds (bass, drums, cello, piano’s etc etc) that blow standard midi Mapper banks away.
Once you load that SFZ player (it’s a VST) into Ntrack all you have to do is right click on a midi track and click output>VST>sfz, then load the required sound into the player, it’s just like loading a wav. file into a song, or putting an echo/reverb effect on a track.

keep shinin

jerm
:cool:

Hi Jeremy I would appreciate your link to those great sampled sounds and the sfz player is now downloaded and installed. :)

Nice point Jerm

Quote: (mylesma @ Apr. 09 2010, 3:42 PM)

Hi Jeremy I would appreciate your link to those great sampled sounds and the sfz player is now downloaded and installed.
:)

You got it!

Resonance Instruments

There is about ten pages to sift through but I found some good Rhodes piano, cello's, bass guitars, and drum kits there (assorted kits is good, ruckus drums is good too).
There are a lot of others on the net too, most of them torrent downloads tho.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

That is awesome…it pays to ask. This means fun!

Thanks Jeremy I got many samples and I have a link for beginners instructions:

Instructions for VST SZ2 Player

HEy just though I would update the thread since the links are all dead. :disagree:

Looking for a free SFZ player for MAC or PC?

Alchemy Player
:agree:

here are some freebee sfz’s since Resonance is no longer…

Patch arena

happy hunting!

jerm
:cool: