Midi sync/ record issue with N track

Quote: (TonyR @ Dec. 06 2010, 2:51 PM)

I've done it. Just trying to rebuild it between other shtie.

You're a trooper Tony. :)

Thanks,

UJ

time box psu is sparked. I’ll have a root around for an alt’. Pissin’ 12V AC! Typical!

Quote: (TonyR @ Dec. 06 2010, 4:14 PM)

time box psu is sparked. I'll have a root around for an alt'. Pissin' 12V AC! Typical!

Thanks for your help so far, anyway if this issue doesn't resolve I suppose I can transfer and sync using Reaper and also pull the files later to Ntrack for various other edits (I'm more familiar with it's set up and functions/more user friendly).
Quote: (fred s. @ Dec. 06 2010, 7:14 PM)

more user friendly.

*biting tongue*
*biting tongue*
*biting tongue*

LOL... sorry! Best of luck to you Fred. :agree: :D

UJ

PS Hopefully, Tony will help get you sorted... (why do old PSU's die when you suddenly find you NEED them?)

I have the Delta 1010 and I get the have the same issue.
When set as Master it records audio and transmits MTC just fine from Nuendo 2.
Could not get that to work in Ntrack.
May be bug or I am not setting up the inputs correctly.
Signal coming is is fine but nothing records.

Quote: (wedavd @ Feb. 14 2011, 11:50 AM)

I have the Delta 1010 and I get the have the same issue. When set as Master it records audio and transmits MTC just fine from Nuendo 2. Could not get that to work in Ntrack. May be bug or I am not setting up the inputs correctly. Signal coming is is fine but nothing records.

If you have Nuendo, why are you wasting time.? Use Nuendo! Get on with it...

UJ
Quote: (fred s. @ Dec. 05 2010, 9:19 PM)

Hi,

I'm recording analog but sometimes syncing/dumping from my tape deck to my DAW via Delta 1010lt.
I'm using a JLC pps-2 midi sync box.

A big problem I'm having is- Ntrack works well in playing audio and, everything syncs ok, but ntrack will not record any incoming signal while also in sync.

Basically when I hit play on my tape deck ntrack will play
once the sync signal is received, but then if I hit the record button (on ntrack) it says "waiting for incoming sync signall" and stops, with record button flashing!

Im using ntrack 4, which I prefer to 6 and would rather keep (for my very basic digital editing), is this a known issue?

Any suggestions?

The computer is a 2010 dell pc running windows 7, had the same issue with it on another computer running windows xp.

Could you please confirm that you have this issue also with the latest version of n-Track, v6.1.1?
Version 4 is 6 years old and I can no longer fix bugs in that version.
I have tested MTC slave recording with v6.1.1 and it appeared to work correctly.
Please check if n-Track is receving the MTC signal in the Settings/MIDI sync box, there's a 'Receive: ...' sign in the lower right part of the window that shows the MTC signal being received. The fact that the 'waiting for incoming sync signal' sign appears is correct, the recording should start as soon as the playback is then started on the master.

Thanks.

Regards,
Flavio.