Might Rushing Wind

I guess I’ll post one of my latest tunes for ya’ll. Some of you may have heard this from my facebook posts - friends I’ve ‘friended’ there.

Have at it…

Pops…

Is this mastered? Sounds like it maybe was tweaked a bit, but could use more loud.

Hi Poppa Willis:

Nice stuff… :agree:
:)
That Bandcamp Site is really nice for posting projects…
The dynamic energy on that…
is nice…
Dynamic Energy ???? … That’s what I call it…

Bill…

I thuoght the first 40 seconds were awesome, that doesnt mean i didnt like the rest of the song but you r voice at the start & the way you must have recorded it were fantastic,.
i liked the lead guitar sound you got aswell.
Why didnt you post it in the music section?

Tina

the music section is for n-Track recorded music. Thanks for the listen.

Bubba of Gump - This could use a run through on mastering I agree - needs some oomph.
You’re a drummer right - what ya think of the drums in it?

Drums are ok. Cymbals have shimmer but no sizzle. I would add more sizzle. So those are real? They sound really static and don’t breathe at all. Like they are too tight or something. Using nylon tipped sticks perchance?

yea my sizzle plug-in wouldn’t run in my software so I had to have them done over. I originally programmed them in EZD then I switched to Slate drums in Kontakt. If you could point me to a low resource sizzle plug-in that’s free I’d be ever so GrATeFuLL ???

Just use EQ. You don’t need any of that harmonic stuff. You really want as few harmonics as possible.

I had a Mighty Rushing Wind… big ol’ burrito fer lunch…

UJ

Oh I’m sorry - It’s supposed to be “Mighty Russian Wind” - my apologies. Whatcha got fer that?

Я чувствую себя лучше. Взял Tums.

Comrade… UJ

"I feel itself better. Took Tums."

I love Alta Vista Babel Fish.

Any you guys seen my lighter?

UW

Quote: (Unsmoked_Winstons @ Nov. 01 2010, 7:41 PM)

UW

I'd be careful incinerating those hot farts, pardner....I knew a guy once who did that and the backdraft permanently welded his anal aperture shut.
Now he just talks s##t all day. :laugh:
:laugh:
Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 02 2010, 12:08 PM)

UW

I'd be careful incinerating those hot farts, pardner....I knew a guy once who did that and the backdraft permanently welded his anal aperture shut.

Sorry to hear about your self-inflicted wound. Did you see a doctor? Maybe he can slice it open to relieve the cranial pressure?

:D

UW
Quote: (Unsmoked_Winstons @ Nov. 02 2010, 1:35 PM)

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 02 2010, 12:08 PM)

UW

Sorry to hear about your self-inflicted wound. Did you see a doctor? Maybe he can slice it open to relieve the cranial pressure?

:D

UW

Uhmm......ok.....wait for it......................hah.
Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 02 2010, 4:09 PM)

Phew! What have you been eating?!?!?

UW
Quote: (Unsmoked_Winstons @ Nov. 03 2010, 8:29 AM)

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 02 2010, 4:09 PM)

Phew! What have you been eating?!?!?

UW

Ehrm...sausage.....Jimmy Dean sausage to be exact......and lots of it. :whistle: