Missing the oppertunity

Again…

Hi n-Trackers:
Kjaerhus Audio is running another sale/offer on some really great VST Plugs…

In my opinion… As good as these plugs are …if ya don’t buy them when they’re on sale you’re tossing hard earned money out the door…

I missed the oppertunity to get the PRO version of the limiter now I see this Spectra is on…

What a shame… All IT takes is money…

[EDIT]
I’m not promoting these plugs… But… they are good… I have several of these as well as the free ones…

Bill…

WOW…those are great prices. I paid full price for the compressors and limiters…and it was worth it.

I agree Bill, they make good stuff…you initially turned me onto their stuff…thanks again. :)

You see… Last week I sprung for a 19" flat panel monitor… IT’s a ViewSonic VA1912wb model. (Wide Screen) 16:10 aspect ratio… It set me back next to 300.00 Now. it’s not the best monitor out there but IT’s a real treat to stare at this thing… It draws 32 watts from the wall… A lot less than a CRT monitor. All I need is two more of them…

If there was anything I could change I’d have to say that the 16:10 aspect ratio causes the horizontal image to be “wider” than it should be. A circle looks elongated horizontally, or IT looks like an elliptical… IT could be I may need some configuration set-up. but I don’t know how to address IT…

If only I could incorporate the monitor to do Double Duty and and play plug-ins at the same time… :O ??? :p

Bill…

[EDIT] mabey, I could convince “Budy” over in Denmark to extend the sale till I come up with the extra bucks for the plugs… You’re right TomS… those SSL plugs looks great…as well… I’d like to install and try that compressor… I gotta get busy and work up another project…

Man, those are not just sale prices, those are firesale prices. Ah, don’t tempt me with these sale price things anymore! I’m going to save about 750 us dollars so I can get the SSL plug ins. (Yeah, right! :) )

Thanks for the heads up, Bill! :D

Quote (woxnerw @ July 18 2006,16:37)
If there was anything I could change I'd have to say that the 16:10 aspect ratio causes the horizontal image to be "wider" than it should be. A circle looks elongated horizontally, or IT looks like an elliptical.. IT could be I may need some configuration set-up. but I don't know how to address IT..

Bill,

Methinks you just need to change the video resolution to something with a 16:10 ratio, e.g. 1440x900. If your video card won't give you such a ratio exactly, you may just have to go with whatever's closest...or *gulp* buy a video card that will. :)

Tony