Mixdown song command not working

Thing aint workin…

When I press Mixdown song under the File tab it acts like it mixes it down unusually fast for some odd reason… …then when I try to bring the final product wav file into n-track the file is Less than a second long, and did not mix down what I ‘told’ it to mix down… Anyone in here know how to fix the problem? Or have had a similar problem perhaps?
-Reflex-
www.soundclick.com/reflexrx

???

15 minutes… patience…

Make sure that you have “Entire Song” checked and not the “FROM, TO” option in the mixdown preferences.

It is, still not working, thanks for the help,man
-Reflex
www.soundclick.com/reflexrx

For some odd reason, I just went to the options in the mixdown thing, didn’t press Anything, at all… …pressed mixdown and this time (the 30th time i’ve tried) it worked… out of the blue… …hmm, something is odd, let me see if this was just a temporary fluke…
…keep in touch w/me on here
-Reflex-
p.s. sorry about being unpatient

Can you post a screenshot of what your mixdown screen look like?

how do i upload an image from my computer on here?
-reflex-

<!–QuoteBegin>

how do i upload an image from my computer on here?

Upload it to some webspace somewhere and then use the “Image” button to link to it.

If you get stuck, PM me and I’ll put it on my webspace for you.

man i really appreciate it alot, but i got the thing working, hey mark, tell me… …If I e-mail u a song i’m working on, can u tell me or give your opinion on how to set my mixer for the vocals? with the highs, mids, and lows, i’m wondering if i’ve been doing it ‘correctly’ or not…
…or actually, i’ve got a couple songs on this soundclick page, maybe u could check em, and give ur advice… …i’m currently recording in 16 bit, i don’t have 24 bit n-track (even know i paid for it) but this is what im pushing out
www.soundclick.com/reflexual

<!–QuoteBegin>

man i really appreciate it alot, but i got the thing working,

Cool. What was the problem

<!–QuoteBegin>

hey mark, tell me… …If I e-mail u a song i’m working on, can u tell me or give your opinion on how to set my mixer for the vocals? with the highs, mids, and lows, i’m wondering if i’ve been doing it ‘correctly’ or not…
…or actually, i’ve got a couple songs on this soundclick page, maybe u could check em, and give ur advice…

Better still, post over in the Music part of the forum and you’ll get a few more ears listening. I had a quick look at your Soundclick page… not sure I “understand” Hip-Hop music but I’ll give your stuff a listen later.

<!–QuoteBegin>
…i’m currently recording in 16 bit, i don’t have 24 bit n-track (even know i paid for it) but this is what im pushing out

You need to contact Flavio - with as much information (email addresses etc) as you can find. He’ll sort you out. Better than asking for someone to share their codes.

Mark