mixer track view

missing elements

Hey all…

I’m coming back to N Tracks after a 2 year lay-off, and after downloading the latest version, I find my mixer track view seems to be screwed up.
Simply put, while the master channel displays the panning, mute, solo, EQ and Aux send sections… the track channels do not. The only thing they displayed is the fader and the meter.

Is there a setting I need to fix?

Here’s a screenshot of what I see:

The screen is messed up as you thought. I don’t know what build you are using - there are a lot of changes to the Beta version. If that is effecting things I can’t say, but the graphics are not loading correctly.
I’d suggest you completely uninstall n_Track and reinstall - be sure you have the codes!
Reinstall n_Track and see if that fixes things.

Let’s us know if the problem continues and include the build and version number.
Hope this helps,
Bax

It’s version 7.1.2(3278)- the latest. I updated my graphics drivers… uninstalled, and re-installed -without using saved settings(?!) and everything looks good.

Quote: (michaelST @ Oct. 31 2015, 3:29 PM)

Hey all...

I'm coming back to N Tracks after a 2 year lay-off, and after downloading the latest version, I find my mixer track view seems to be screwed up.

Simply put, while the master channel displays the panning, mute, solo, EQ and Aux send sections... the track channels do not.
The only thing they displayed is the fader and the meter.

Is there a setting I need to fix?

I have exactly the same problem...
I just installed n-track on a new computer and the tracks just don't display. But they are there, because when I hit the play button, I hear them play....
Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Try the procedure posted above. Let’s us know if that works or not.

Hi everyone,

The bug should be related to the “Resize automatically” option of the mixer stripes layout. You could temporarily disable this option following these steps:

1) Right click in mixer view to open the context menu.

2) Expand “Layout” options.

3) Disable “Resize automatically”.

We have already fix this issue on n-Track 8 beta version.

Marco