Most stable version/build?

What is everyone’s opinion on the most recent stable build of N-Track. I just installed the new Beta version… but I have been having some problems with it crashing randomly. Anyone using 1846? Is there an earlier build that has proved to be more stable? If so… where can I find it?

Thanks guys.

1846 has been very good to me so long as I disable my NIC. My NIC does some bad things to the PCI bus which is no fault of N-track.

what is a NIC?

N- Network I- Interface C- Card NIC.

TG :)

How do you disable a NIC card?

1846 works great for me.
Using ASIO with Edirol DA2496.

Control Panel > Network Connections > The NIC name be it a wireless card or Local Area Right click and choose “disable”.

Quote (geekformayor @ Aug. 09 2005,16:23)
what is a NIC?

Am I the only one that finds a certain irony in the username combined with that particular post? ???

Are you saying dear geekformayor is not as much of a geek as myself? :D

There’s more than one kind of geek. :)

geekdom is filled with many variations. :blues:

Cruiser

Seriously, I take great pride in the term “geek”. Just thought it was a juicy irony. Sorry if i offended anyone. :;):

Quote (geekformayor @ Aug. 09 2005,15:08)
What is everyone's opinion on the most recent stable build of N-Track. I just installed the new Beta version.. but I have been having some problems with it crashing randomly. Anyone using 1846? Is there an earlier build that has proved to be more stable? If so.. where can I find it?

Thanks guys.

It is called a Beta version for a reason though. Beta has bugs and stuff to be worked out. Or at least more bugs then non-beta versions.

And hello everyone. I'm back.. sorta!

<!–QuoteBegin>

Sorry if i offended anyone.

Not hardly…or at least I sure hope not. Any offended geek shall be kicked from geekdom forever. :)