Most wanted (big) feature

Welcome back Limey

Limey

Does it support VSTi’s because from the website it doesnt mention them.

I don’t know if its a “big” or a small feature, but I would find it really good if n-track could support the Mackie Control Emulation. :)

My most wanted feature: TEXT TRACKS.

I would like to have the ability to better annotate the song structure (e.g. verse 1, verse 2, chorus, bridge, etc.). The markers do help in that respect right now, but it would be better to have the ability to add “TEXT” tracks.

This “TEXT” track would allow you to define sub-ranges (in seconds) of the song and enter any text in the sub-range. Each sub-section could be color coded (verses in blue, chorus in white).

Thus, a sample text track could be:

|intro | verse 1 | verse 2 | chorus | verse 3…

With the wav files directly below it, this would provide a visual cue to the engineer, so that it would be easier to find, say, the beginning of the third verse.

Perhaps even include the lyrics and/or chords/tab as a text track. That would be even better.

I think the concept of a “TEXT” track would suit many applications.

-Tim

Nice to see the first pinned post! Really is nice the work you have done and the way that folks have answered. Good job Scythe!

Hey, thanks :). But afterall, I’m only thinking about myself and how to get a better program :P.