Multiband compressor problem

Hello all. I just recently installed the latest build of n-Track, and I’m checking out the latest effect additions (Cool). When I open up the new multiband compressor effect, the window will not open all the way to the right. I have tried resizing it in every way I can with no success. I just can’t stretch it out all the way to the right in order to use the high band adjustments. Anybody else having the same problem?
-Phryg

Same here, need to let Flavio know. I’m running windows98se and am wondering if this is a bug within that spectrum

This used to happen with some third party plugs. I thought the solution had something to do with screen resolution?

works fine for me. what’s your resolution?

I had the same problem, changed to 1024x768 and it’s all there now.

I am using xindows xp, so its not isolated to any one operating system. I sent a bug report to Flavio. Hopefully the problem will be resolved in the next build.

Phryg

Yep changing resolution fixes the problem…thanks guys!:D

I have the same problem with this plug-in and figured that changing the resolution would fix the problem. Only problem is I like to keep my monitor at 800x600 which gives me the size of detail I want on my 15" CRT.

I wish the plug-in was resizable to fit the 800x600 resolution, but I don’t think Flavio will change the plug-in because it is a third-party item readily available for free from http://www.ismusic.ne.jp/slim_slow_slider/vst/index.html

All of the new n-Track VST plug-ins came from this web site which has free plug-ins. You may want to try the other graphic equalizer and the sidechain compressor available there. I haven’t figured out yet how to provide the trigger signal for the sidechain compressor.