Munky Welch  (KORN)

He Left KORN and and dark side to join the force…May the force be with you Head! welcome to our side! (tongue in cheek)…
Cheers

Cruiser :D

But… What will he do with all of the money he made while playing the Devil’s music, now that he is a Christian?
:p

Probably make more…Nothin wrong with having money and being a christian just don’t let it rule ya. King David was fantastically rich even by today’s standards.

Cheers

Cruiser:blues:

What? You got a link or something crusier? I have not heard about this. I must confess though, I never cared for the “music” KORN made, so I’m not very informed on what those guys are up too these days.

TG

Yeah: it’s called MSN.com…hehehe just saw it this morning.
Cheers

Thanks man. I’ve been in meetings all morning and have not had my morning dose of web news…

TG

From MSN:

<!–QuoteBegin>

Welch said he’d become increasingly disenchanted with producing heavy metal music that invokes dark and morbid images.

Good for you Mr. Welch! Go get 'em brother!

TG

Quote (nergle @ Feb. 24 2005,13:04)
King David was a Christian?

Head wetting Methodist, all over soaking Baptist, or full blown mackerel snapper? ???

Ali :D

King David was a "precursor" Christian. He was under the Old Testament Law.

Hey Ali, the church I attend is a Pentecostal church. We do the Full Monty mackerel snapping thang!

TG

Quote (nergle @ Feb. 24 2005,13:23)
And, can't he also be considered as a precursor Muslim? Christian Scientist? Mormon? Quabbalist? ???

Ali :)

Yes...yes...yes... er.....I dunno. You got me there! :D

TG

A little bit of semantics here…I thought the intended point was clear. I should have known better! lets see…Rich Christians…Aha the POPE! ummmmm relatively speaking any Christian living in the U.S. Jeez we’re all rich compared to most of the world.

Cheers

<>< are no better than anyone else…don’t let us fool ya. hehe.

Cheers again :D :D

Quote (gtr4him @ Feb. 24 2005,13:26)
Quote (nergle @ Feb. 24 2005,13:23)
And, can't he also be considered as a precursor Muslim? Christian Scientist? Mormon? Quabbalist? ???

Ali :)

Yes...yes...yes... er.....I dunno. You got me there! :D

TG

On the last one - no, he was a Throne mystic. :)

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH we’re all doomed…I can’t stand it. No wait I’ll become “Born Again” for unless you are born again ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. All sin is washed away…so i guess my green frock will bleed like it was made in Bangladesh and become white again…yipppeeeeee.

This is a fun thread…

It ain’t the $$$$$ it’s the attitude. “nothing in and of itself is evil” I’m not big on where but what is said…Romans maybe…corinthians help me out gtr4hm.

cheers
:D :D :cool: :laugh:

I admit it’s a strange idea but if you look at the fact that our time here is but a flash compared to eternity then maybe it’s not so out of line, besides the wisdom of man is foolishness to God. What the #### do we know…not much really. The born again thing is just an acceptance thing…Jesus said it has to be done…there are really vey few absolutes in the Bible but that is one…there’s only 10 rules too, not bad to run a Universe on. We humans can’t even run a single church without 3" thick manual.

Cheers
:;): BTW that “evil” quote is in the Bible…it’s a good one.

Robert Tilton is doomed.