Musical Tripe

Quote:

I did clean the recording space.
that's worth something.

Mine needs it bad, if you get the time. :laugh:

Uh…sure…I’d be happy to “clean” it for you. What kind of…uh…stuff…will I be cleaning “around”? :laugh:

I clean my room every Saturday. This creates bigger piles and less floor space, but it’s clean!

Quote:

Uh...sure...I'd be happy to "clean" it for you. What kind of...uh...stuff....will I be cleaning "around"? :laugh:

:laugh: I should probably cut you some slack and just clean this pig sty up myself. Mostly I've got cables and cords running this way and that way across the floor in this 11 x 14 room I call my studio. Amps, guitar cases, pedals and song sheets. mic stands and magazines. Then there's boxes stacked on and under a table. More boxes and who knows what on a couple of metal shelves. Then there's this cluttered up computer desk, and my Roland D-10. I meant to get this place organized last weekend, but never got around to it. I've got an organ I've got to fit in here somewhere.

And my grandson is convinced I need a set of drums… for him… so we can be a band.

your count in is scary! hehe i like it.

Your style is so cool, I love your voice, it’s so cool! this shows it off real well.

Great groovy song. :agree:

You so cool. :cool:

Ange x

Now, folks please note: Ange Hardy said:

Quote:

You so cool. :cool:

Yep. Let’s see you guys top that! :agree:

You be the definition of coolness dude! I’m sure it won’t be long 'til Wikipedia follows suit.

You got my vote. :agree:

Quote:

Well they see me walkin' down the street
The say hey!
All them fellas drop to their knees
I'm the reason that they don't smirk
Cuz they know I'm the queen of the cool jerk

Cool jerk
Cool jerk
Cool jerk
Cool jerk

Okay girls...break it down!